Scene showed the group entering the bride's makeover room. 

There, they saw their beloved teacher (except Shinichi) in a beautiful white dress, 3 maids helping her at the time. 

"Hmm? Oh! Mouri-san, Suzuki-san! And what's this Shizoa-kun, Shizoa-chan and Satsujin-kun's here too.!" The bride greeted.

You could see everyone except Kiki and M/n blushed at the beauty.

"Well? Does it look good on me?"

"Y-You look beautiful!" The three girls exclaimed, while Conan agreed silently.

"Aw, Kudo-kun couldn't make it? How I wanted to show off this dress in front of that impertinent brat!" She said as she snapped her fingers.

Hah what she doesn't know is that he's right here in front of you. M/n snickered a bit.

"Oh? Have we met before, little boy?" She said as she got close to Conan to have a closer look.

"N-No!" Conan responded quickly.

Ran took a recorder out. "Okay! Look this way, you two! We're in charge of the video for today!"

"Make sure the kiss scene is a really great one!" Sonoko cheered for her.

"Leave it to me!" The bride proudly said.

Not a second later Kazumi Takenaka, the bride's college friend, opened the door bringing in warm lemon tea for the bride. 

Sayuri thanked her and opened it to drink, before her friend mentioned that her lipstick will be ruined if you drink it directly. She then took the can and placed a straw in before giving it back to her.

Sayuri happily took a sip of the drink. Before looking at her friend. "Kazumi...I'm sorry. About Toshihiko-san..."

"What are you talking about at a time like this?" Kazumi harshfully but still playfully slapped the bride's ass. "You better be ready! I'm gonna tell everyone at the reception that your new hubby used to be my boyfriend!"

"Kazumi…"

"Just kidding! See you in a little bit!" With that the bride's college friend left the room.

"She never stops teasing me…" Sayuri pouted.

"Who was that?" Sonoko asked.

"A bad friend of mine from college. I have another can, would one of you like it?" The bride offered.

"I'll take it!" Sonoko quickly took the plastic bag the bride was holding.

The door suddenly opened and a large man entered the room, Ran and Sonoko got In front of the bride in a defensive stance, ready to attack.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Ran shouted.

"Ran beat this gorilla's brains out!" Sonoko ordered.

"Oh? If it isn't Ran-kun!" Inspector Megure came out from behind him.

"Inspector Megure! What are you doing here?" 

"Who in the right mind would miss their boss's daughter's wedding?" The inspector exclaimed.

"Boss?" Both Nana and Ran asked.

"That's right. He's the police superintendent and my father!" Sayuri informed us. He had a fake cough.

"Your father…?"

"You can go now." The superintendent said to his subordinates.

"Yes, sir!"

"Please forgive us!" Sonoko and Ran apologized in unison.