5. Chale Aana

It was raining Heavily outside and Sidharth was in his car at a distance from the Holy Redeemer Church.

How could he just go from there leaving her inside. Although he knew she was no Longer that Childish Shehnaaz as she was with him, the maturity on her face screamed how these 11 months have changed her into a person he never thought she would ever be but still she was the same Shehnaaz he was in love with, The same Shehnaaz He will love till the Almighty above decides to call him for a new journey, even after that if something of that sorts exists.
She might have fallen out of love to leave him but he would never, how could he, she was the other half of his soul, The soul they shared, the soul that cried when he was in pain and vice versa. He knew love is such a Circle of life that could break any moment but then He was a man of principles, not that love worked such but he did. He has always vowed to love Shehnaaz till his last breathe and he would, doesn't matters if she doesn't because his love wasn't based on the fact of reciprocation.

He was feeling to cry, to cry out loud that is, the same way the rain is pouring outside he wanted to cry the same way, to just let it go, the burden the feelings, he wanted to let them go for a day and just hug her tight, to just feel her close to himself before she vanishes in the thin air.

He had two options: one to run inside and embrace her to himself and the other one to just run away like she did but he didn't wanted either of them.
He opened his car door and walked aimlessly around his car, he could not leave her like this, he would stay here till she decides to leave and then his eyes fell on the shop Shehnaaz had asked him not to.
He might love her enough to fulfill whatever she demands but he needed to vent it out and that was the only way he knew he could.

He walked to the beer Shop drenched in rain and the shopkeeper Spoke looking at him, " Idhar kisiko Sahara nhi milta, Dharmshala khol ke nhi rakha hai main " And Sidharth sighed.

" Sharab toh bechte ho na, teen Bottle do " Sidharth spoke still facing backwards he didn't wanted the shop owner to recognize him and The owner immediately got up and packed two bottles of the Local Desi Daru They made from the rice and gave it to Sidharth.

" 320 Ka ek bottle, Teen ka Hua... " The shopkeeper was saying but Sidharth cut him off by keeping two 500 Rs. Notes on the table and walking off.

He opened one of them and kept the other on the backside of the car, leaning on the Bonnet of the car in the rain he started drinking. It was around 5 in the morning he saw Shehnaaz coming out but till then he was drunk, extremely drunk because he was as sober as he could from the past and these two bottles were not above but definitely more for his capacity now but he still could recognize how Protectively she held hands of Asher while leaving and sat in an auto. He wanted to follow her for a while leaving the debate with his mind for a while and so without wasting any time he sat in his car and started following the Auto at a safe distance so that she could not see him.

They stopped in front of a local hotel and Sidharth frowned, he may be in the effect of alcohol but then he was sane enough to understand that she had a home in the same city, where her parents are probably waiting for her from past 11 months. He had no idea about.

He removed his court and the shirt which struck his body was another view for everyone present there. Obviously he was recognised by many people there but they preferred to stay quite seeing how tensed he looked. He walked to the reception and asked the receptionist.

Feeling a presence near the desk the receptionist asked still busy in her work, " How may I help you Sir "

" Room Number of Ms. Shehnaaz Sharma, the one who just came here with her brother "

" Sorry Sir, We can't provide you with the information about the people staying here Sir " The lady replied without giving him a glance.

" Listen.... " He spoke in his deep barbitone voice and the receptionist looked towards him and gasped.