I could be a better husband than him

The suits on top were what they were wearing in this chapter.
I couldn't find a nice birthday gown for Elina, so just imagine however you like.

Author's POV
Her eyes widened looking at the man in front of him.
If she thought Shoto is attractive, this man is on a whole new level.

Without knowing, a blush formed on her cheeks while her eyes shined even more than before.
She didn't even consider trying to remember if she saw him somewhere or not.

Both of them made eye-contact with each other. Elina was shocked looking at him as he came closer, a soft yet loving smile dancing on his lips while his green eyes seems to cover the black hue from the excess lighting.

She broke the contact feeling such brightness, she turned to look around to see the street full of fairy lights with huge bundles of every possible flowers tied occasionally, with draping curtains. It seems to stretch as much as her eyes could see.

She turned to him with a confused expression and glazing eyes to see him in front of her, nearly 4 feet away.
The boy with the same expression gave the bouquet slowly to her,"Happy Birthday"

She looked at him carefully, hesitating a bit, but seeing his genuine expression, she gave in and slowly took it from him.
"Do you know? This is my luckiest moment in my life, standing in front of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life"

She kept silent listening to his confrontation as he sighed,"Can't believe it, I can't control myself from bursting in joy, not literally"
He gestured his hands in denial.

She was still in daze and couldn't do anything but listen to him,"I'm just going to say one thing, without any care of world or what people might say about me.

I love you.

I really do love you"

They didn't break their eye-contact from their whole exchange, well one-sided exchange.
(Does that make sense? 😀)

"And one thing. This isn't the time where I started loving. Many months ago when I saw you for the first time, my heart rate increased right there. You might haven't saw me but I couldn't miss someone like you"
She shyly broke the eye-exchange while Izuku's didn't leave hers and her face.

She was about to open her mouth but he stopped her,"Uh-huh, no. Not now. Don't anything in the mean time. Take your time, as long as you need. Try to think about it more. But remember, I have finalised my decision.

I can give you everything you want, as long as it's within my reach or something that might exceed a little of my expectations. But I can guarantee you a happy and stable life, much more than some messed up richness.

I'm waiting for your answer. Hope you would say yes and agree"

He gave her one last smile,"Bye, for now"
He started walking backwards still trying to memorise her face from the closeness.

She didn't make her eyes leave from the green-haired man, who waved at her with satisfaction.

He finally turned around and started walking away from the street. She took a glance at the bouquet and saw the species of it.

Her favourite,Middlemist Red, a thick green string keeping it together with a yellow and orange bows tied for more adhesive purpose.

She kept looking at the man and didn't look away until she felt a hand on her shoulder.
She jumped in shock, finally coming out of her daze, and turned to see her supposedly-future-husband.

Shoto was told by Elina's parents as to why she hurried out of the house, and asked to call her inside for the celebration.
He went to see the street in front of her house empty.