Part 2

---Later, at school---

I walked out of building A, Drake close behind me. I looked around and people were staring at us. Yes, he is hot, but mind your business! I waited back while the rest of the school was pushing through the doors to the cafeteria. When everyone was inside, I walked over to the doors and set my hand firmly on the handle. Suddenly, I was on the other side of the downstairs door in The Last Drop, listening to my older sister, Vi, and her friend Milo talking about me. Drake apparently noticed that something was happening, and put his hand on my shoulder. I jolt out of my trance and pull open the door, not looking back at him. Voices, Everywhere. The group of boys right next to the door. The losers behind them. The popular girls. The smart kids. The group of people you shouldn't mess with. I smirk. "Dont you sit over there?" Drake asked pointing at the emo kids at the loser's table. I look at him and shake my head. I walk over to the people you shouldn't mess with, also known as my friends. "Ava!" I squeal. A girl with long dark brown hair and emerald eyes turned around. "Vic!!" The girl replied excitedly. She got up and ran over to me. "Who's the hunk?" She asked looking at Drake. She grabbed my hands and held them in front of us. Drake was careful not to say anything. "Drake, the bodyguard," I answered. She looked at my gloved hands, then back at me and shook her head. "This has to stop," Is all she said. I nod and we walk over to the table. Everyone is eating their lunch. A combination of a hotdog, corn, strawberries, an ice cream sandwich, and milk obviously. My tray was already waiting for me in my seat. I set my bag down on the ground next to me, and sit on the round chair. I cringed at my food in disgust. Everyone at the table, including me, pushed their trays away from them. Alexander, at the end of the table, looked at the food before getting up. He pulled out his cell phone, flipped it open and dialed the number for a fancy restaurant named Giovanni's. "Yes, ok we'll see you soon," he spoke before flipping his phone shut again. He started walking off and gave a gesture that said follow me! We all got up in unison and followed him out the large, blue double doors, Drake along with the group.

------At Giovanni's------

We were seated at a large booth fit for 10 people. Alex on one end, Kyle across from him, next to Kyle was Ava, Me, and Drake, across from Ava was her boyfriend, James. Next to James was Matthew, Max, and Elijah, and then my boyfriend, Noah. The waitress, a young-looking woman with deep brown hair in a high ponytail, and blue eyes came along with a cart of trays. 10 men wearing matching red, white, and black suits came along from the kitchen. Each man grabbed a tray from the cart and set it down in front of each person. In unison, the men lifted the lid off all the trays.

---------At Home----------------------

Since it was Friday, we all went home and decided to have a sleepover at my boyfriend, Noah's house. I ran up to my room, kicking my platforms off on the way. Drake waited downstairs with my father.

~~~~~Drake's Pov~~~~~

She ran upstairs excitedly, kicking off her platforms. It's cute how excited she gets. I shake the thoughts out of my head. I turn to Mr. Orlov, and bow deeply. There was a knock on the door, and two guards at the door turned in unison. The guard on the left opened the door. He jerked back and fell over. There, in his neck was a hole, blood everywhere, staining the white carpet beneath. Immediately I pulled a gun out of the holster on my waist. I shoot the gun out the door, although I couldn't actually see anyone. I squint my eyes trying to find the attacker, when my gun gets smacked out of my hands and flys to the wall. Mr. Orlov was bleeding out of his head, and seemed to be unconscious. I get put into a tight chokehold, but there was nothing there. I get released for a split second, then handcuffs were attaching my wrist to the stairwell. I heard footsteps and then a man with short Black hair and Deep Red eyes appears before me. I hear footsteps running down the stairs. "Victoria! Run!" I yelled at her. She stopped at the bottom step, her foot hovering over the ground floor. She stepped off, and noticed a long spear-like item on the ground. It must have fallen off the wall during the shooting. She walked in front of it cautiously. It all happened in a flash, she kicked the spear up from behind her, as it was in the air she kicked the back of it with the front of her foot and it shot right through the man. She landed with one foot slanted behind the other. Panting, she ran over to me, she skidded on her knees giving her rug rash. She looked frantic. Hunched over, she checked my leg, which was bleeding.

"Good job, Darling~"