𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸

Start from the beginning

"Oh..y'know..." Conan stammered.

"What's Ran focusing on?" I pointed out. "Hmm? She's been like that for a while now." Mouri said. She must really be worried about Masami-san."

"If I may ask... who's Masami-san?" What? I'm curious.

"A client." He simply answered.

"Something's weird about that guy. He's been looking up here this whole time." We all went toward the window, there's a guy in full beige long coat, and sunglasses. He looks like one of those typical detectives in movies or something alike.

"He's the man who was hanging out by Hirota-san's apartment! Come to think about it, the killer is a large man!" Mouri yelled. Now that certainly piqued my interest.

"He killed Masami-san's father?" Ran questioned, still looking through the window.

"Wait right here! I'll go catch him and find out where Masami-san's is!" As Mouri was about to take the stairs, Ran suddenly opened the sliding window and jumped down, elegantly might I add.

Damn I almost forgot that Ran, knows karate a bit too well... better not pissed her off.

Me and the other two arrived in time to see that Ran broke the driver's window, taking the suspicious figure out of the car.

"I caught him!"

"Good work, Ran! What great luck! Who'd have thought the killer would come to us?!" Mouri accused, grabbing the suspicious guy by his collar.

Ahh that's what Shin-chan was investigating...gotcha.

"Killer?! You've got it all wrong!" The guy defended.

"Yeah right! Then who are you?!"

"I'm the same as you!"

"What..?"

"I'm a detective too!" Ahahah...to think that my assumption was correct. Mouri let go of his collar, confused. "Actually, I, too, was asked to find Hirota-san. By this man." He took out a picture of the guy that threw Shin-chan out of the parlor from his coat.

"That's that guy!" Shin-chan said. Yeah same guy that threw you out. It's still funny.

Here we are, back in the agency with the so-called detective trying to convince he's a legitimate detective

Here we are, back in the agency with the so-called detective trying to convince he's a legitimate detective. Defending himself he ran away from Ran because he's a coward. Not a good trait for a detective now is it?

Mouri, being Mouri, snatched the sunglasses the guy was wearing. To my surprise...he was.. hiding really cute eyes for a guy... pfft... and I can see that both Mouri and Shin-chan agreed with me because of their fit of laughter.

"Get serious! Masami-san's life is at stake here!" Ran yelled. Well that surely put them back on track.

"Yes, I know. So you were asked to locate Hirota Kenzo-san as well, then?" Mouri continued, now back in a serious manner.