7

"Xiao, hold him," Kazuha ordered. Xiao stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Scaramouche from behind, keeping him in place. Kazuha walked over and grabbed Scaramouche's face. He pulled him down for a kiss. Just as he thought, Scaramouche tried to run away again. He squirmed, attempting to escape Xiao's grab instead of facing his own feelings. 

"I love you a lot." 

Scaramouche didn't reply. He'd stopped moving somewhere along the line and just stood there dazed. 

"Scara?" Kazuha waved his hand in front of his face. "I love you a lot, okay? You're the most important person in my life. Always have been. But Xiao is also important to me now too." 

Scaramouche.exe has stopped working. Please restart the device. Xiao let him go and he fell to his knees, still not moving. 

"Is he okay?" Xiao asked. 

"I'm not sure." 

"What do you think his answer is going to be?" Xiao looked at Kazuha. 

"About being our boyfriend?" Kazuha shrugged. "It could go either way, honestly." 

"Do you think he is going to try and move out?" 

"I certainly hope not..." Kazuha sat down in front of Scaramouche and waved his hand in front of his face again. Scaramouche grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, looping his arm around Kazuha. 

"You're going to regret this," Scaramouche muttered by his ear. Kazuha blushed. "But, even if you do, I'm not going to let you break free of me since you brought this upon yourself," his fringe covered his eyes, casting a shadow over his face. 

"Is that a yes?" Kazuha shivered, feeling Scaramouche's breath on his neck. 

"I'll do it," Scaramouche bit down on Kazuha's ear. 

"Ow!" Kazuha whined. 

Xiao sat down behind Kazuha and hugged him too. He kissed his other ear to make up for the one being bit. 

"Is this how you're going to be? One nice and the other mean?" Kazuha frowned. 

"Oh? Complaining about your choices already?" Scaramouche teased. "Maybe you should've thought about it a bit more then." 

"Should we push all of our beds together?" Xiao asked. "Kazuha doesn't like sleeping alone in the first place." 

"That could be...interesting..." Scaramouche thought about it. "I think it's better if we-" 

"We totally should!" Kazuha smiled. "I want to sleep in the arms of you both!" 

"Right..." Scaramouche couldn't say no to that face. No matter how hard he tried. He would never be able to say no to Kazuha.