Chapter 11: Return of the Konoha 12

It had been almost three years since the Konoha 12 had gone into the Namikze complex for training. Since then things had been quiet for the village. Well most of them anyway. Tsunade was constantly questioned by idiots who said that Naruto was corrupting the future of the clans. They were then sent straight to the hospital with a lot of broken bones. Over the last three years Danzo had been hiding underground. It was hard to tell where he went or when he would strike.

At the time everyone from the teachers to the clan heads were currently at the bar. The reason for the little party was that their children and students would be returning the following day.

"Man I can't believe it's nearly been three years already," Anko said as she took a bite out of her Dango.

"Time flies I guess," Asuma said.

"I agree," Gai spoke up, "I cannot wait to see my youthful charge! I wonder how much more youthful he has gotten over the years?"

"We'll just have to find out," Anko said as she took a swig of her sake.

After the party everyone went home. The next day they woke up with small hangovers. After throwing up a few times, taking a lot of aspirin, and making sure that their breath didn't reek like it had last night they headed out for the Namikaze compound.

The grounds were currently surrounded by a bunch of villagers. Over the past three years news of how Naruto killed Orochimaru, thanks to Anko spilling it out at a bar, people had begun to see him in a different light. Slowly, but surely they were getting over their hate from the Kyuubi attack.

Tsume, Hiashi, Shibi, Dan, Inoichi, Shikaku stood waiting for their children. Kakashi, Kurenai, Gai and Asuma all stood waiting for their students and to see what kind of strength they would have after training for so many years. Tsunade waited cause she wanted to see her godson. Anko waited so she could see her blonde fox as she started calling him after their date. She also said that if any girls tried to get Naruto for his family name and money that she would torture them so horribly that they would be begging for death by that time.

Over the years their looks hadn't really changed. Kakashi basicly wore the same outfit only his jounin vest had a lightning design on it. Kurenai wore a red and white battle kimono with a red rose on the back and had the violin Naruto made her sealed in her arm. Asuma still had his basic look, but he kept the trench knives Naruto made on his belt. Gai looked the same only he had the bands for his iron gloves on his wrist and the boots underneath his legwarmers. Anko's look had changed to where she wore a slightly more modest outfit. She wore a shirt that still showed off a little cleavage and purple trench coat that had Toxic mistress and had Emerald Viper and Dark Poison in an X pattern on her back.

After a few minutes of waiting the force field around the Namikaze compound began to lift. After the field was gone the gates slowly opened. As it opened it revealed 13 figures. All of them were easily recognizable by the parents. As they looked they were surprised that their children's looks had changed.

Jiraiya was the first one out. He still wore the same clothes as before. The only difference was that his hair was slightly longer.

Kiba, now slightly taller, wore a black jacket with the hood down and opened to reveal a white shirt. You could tell he had gotten stronger due to some muscle that was under his shirt. On the he also wore baggy jeans that had a chain linking the belt and the left pocket. He wore a belt that had a buckle designed after a wolf's head. He wore black ANBU sandals on his feet. On his wrists were two bands that had the kanji for coyote on them. Tsume recognized them immediately as the weapons that Naruto made. On the back of his jacket he had the kanji for Werewolf. Akamaru walked at Kiba's side. The small puppy had grown into a large dog that was big enough for Kiba to ride.