Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)

En başından başla

"Proctor?" Kasumi questioned looking at the Jounin expectantly.

"He is right...a Bushin jutsu...no matter the type is simply that...a jutsu. Defeating a shinobi's Bushin means nothing if the shinobi can still fight." He answered, making Kasumi glare at him.

"There you go." Naruto retorted, while nonchalantly tapping his sandals on the floor in a bored fashion.

She turned her glare to Naruto. "Very well...but you have me at a great disadvantage. Is an almighty demon REALLY going to fight me when I've already used over half of my chakra?" She taunted hoping to bait him into allowing her to rest...or at the very least buy her some time to do so.

Naruto lifted his head towards the ceiling, and scratched his chin in a exaggerated thinking pose.

"Technically there is no disadvantage, you fought against my jutsu and expunged most of your chakra in doing so. That really isn't any fault of mine now that I'M ready to fight. However..." He started, before turning to gaze Kushina who was looking at him with almost unrestrained hatred. "...I'm not going to have Kushina, nor anyone else use your weakened state as a shield against me when I annihilate you in front of them..." He continued, his own gaze growing cold as he continued to looking at Kushina, before ripping his face away and looking towards the Hokage. "...oi Tsunade!" He yelled getting quizzical looks from most of the people thinking he was nuts, since the blond sannin hadn't been spotted in Konoha for many years. "...drop that genjutsu and get down here to heal her! I want her at top form for when I crush her!" He practically ordered, continuing to stare in Sarutobi's direction.

Everyone followed his line of sight to the Hokage, and were astonished that a few moments later, a distortion on the wall to the left of the him began and soon revealed a very attractive and busty blond woman recognized as who Naruto said it was...Tsunade the slug princess. Not only that but another moment later yet another distortion occurred to the Hokage's right, which soon revealed the aged form of the final sannin...Jiraya the toad hermit.

"Not bad Naruto...so you were able to pick us up even when using one of my best genjutsu ne? Those six years must have been intense." The rugged but amused voice of Jiraya called out with a smile.

Naruto snorted. "Don't address me with such familiarity Jiraya. And I DIDN'T ask for YOU I called Tsunade. YOU can go back to your damned books!" Naruto barked, his cold gleam and tone making the hermit frown.

"So he knows..." The two sannin thought lamentingly at the implications.

"Naruto...I...I can explain..." Tsunade began her voice laced with worry and guilt, making the audience look on confused.

Naruto merely growled. "Enough! THAT conversation can wait. Now HEAL her!" He ordered, interrupting the slug princess's attempt to speak, only making the audience look on even more confused then before about his connection to two of the three legendary sannin.

Tsunade frowned, but nodded knowing nothing else could be solved until they were finally able to speak to him...preferably alone. She 'shunshin'ed next to Kasumi and began to heal her wounds. After a few minutes Kasumi looked refreshed, but everyone knew differently...her chakra was still less then half. Tsunade was about to go back to her original spot, but Naruto's glare stopped her in her tracks. She sighed and grabbed a pill from her pocket handing it to Kasumi who swallowed it quickly...almost instantaneously feeling her chakra refill to max. With her job done she walked over in the direction of Naruto, and when she stood next to him, she chanced a glance at him before frowning once more.

"Gomen Naruto...gomennasai" She whispered so only Naruto could hear, though a select few others picked up on it.

Naruto simply snorted in both annoyance at the turn of events and appreciation for her help, before she 'shunshin'ed back to her sensei knowing he would not speak to her.