"W-what is funny?" Harry asked as we entered the bathroom and I sat the younger boy down on the edge of the tub so I could close the door behind us.

"Zayn likes my banker," I informed him, wrapping an arm gently around his waist so I wouldn't knock him into the tub as I leaned around to turn on the water. 

He snuggled into me before I could lean back, "Ha-Harry is sleepy."

I hugged him close, "I know, baby Kitten. We're gonna take a bath, eat something, and then we'll go to bed, okay?"

Harry nodded, and I carefully removed his stained shirt. However, instead of tossing it towards the hamper, I threw it in the corner and reminded myself to throw it away later. Harry gave me a confused look, "L-Louis is taking a bath, too, yes?"

"Yeah, babe," I chuckled. "All I have to do is take off my pants, though! My shirt is still... well it's not here."

Harry nodded and tugged off his own sweats and boxers while I set out two towels out and placed and extra one on the floor. Harry made a confused sound that caught my attention, however, and pointed to his ankle, "H-Harry's color!"

"I've got it, love," I poked his bare stomach gently, grinning when he squirmed and giggled, and gently removed his ankle wrap.

I removed my own bottoms and climbed into the tub, which was gradually filling with water. Once I'd situated myself, I held my arms out for the younger boy, and he happily dropped himself down onto my lap. 

"It is warm!" he crowed happily, snuggling close.

I held him to me, the fact that we were both naked staying completely irrelevant in our minds, "Let's wash your hair... and then we can cuddle."

"Louis will wash Harry's hair for him?" he asked, and I nodded, reaching around him to turn off the water.

Harry squirmed off my lap, turning around to face me. We both sat cross legged, and I grabbed the washcloth that we kept in the tub and gently soaked Harry's hair, being careful not to get any water in Harry's eyes. I squeezed some shampoo into my palm before carefully beginning to scrub it into Harry's curls. Harry's eyes fluttered shut, and he made a happy sound as he leaned closer to me. Harry's hair was clumped together in some spots, and the suds in places had turned a sickening shade of reddish brown. The color only reminded me of what had happened, what could have happened, and my hands began shaking as I attempted to wash Harry's hair. I was so focused on not doing something crazy like bursting into tears or scrambling from the tub to throw up, that I didn't even notice that Harry's eyes had opened and were examining me.

"L-Louis is okay?" he asked.

"M'fine," I replied hoarsely, glancing at him. "Just... just washing your hair."

"Harry can do it..." his hands gently began stroking at my arms.

"It's fine, love," I whispered. "I'm almost done..."

I picked up the rag and shakily began rinsing the suds from the boys hair. Once the suds were out of Harry's hair, I glanced down at the soapy water. It was with horror that I realized the water was the same color that Harry's hair had been in some places. I scrambled from the tub in an instant, stumbled over towards the toilet, and heaved dryly over it.

"Louis!" Harry gasped in distress, and I heard water sloshing before I felt hands on my back and stomach. "L-Louis is okay? D-does L-Louis' tummy not feel good?"

I turned weakly towards the younger boy, who's ears had disappeared out of fear for me into his hair, and I pressed my face into his neck, "Sorry... sorry baby Kitten, I'm okay. I just... the blood... it..."