Sheffield

Laura POV

I wake after a long nap. My head doesn't feel heavy anymore. I look round and see that we've stopped somewhere. I open my eyes and look to my right to see Siva sat with me holding my hand. He smiles and strokes my hair.

"Morning princess how you feeling?" Siva whispers.

"Much better my head isn't sore. Where are we? have we stopped somewhere.

"We're in Sheffield now."

"What the venue?" I ask

"Yeah we got here early this morning. I told you won't remember the motorway. I stayed with you all night. So did Nathan." Nathan starts to stir.

"Morning my girl. How you feeling." He kisses my head.

"Much better thanks sweetie. How was I in the night?"

"You did so well. I'm confident your stomach will be feeling better today you weren't sick anymore. The pizza did the trick. We were driving pretty fast so I gave you cuddles whilst rubbing your stomach. But you slept through most of the journey. I'm happy my baby girl's okay." I sit up with Nathan's help who then rubs my back. "Come on sweetie lets get you up."

"That's our girl," Siva whispers. 

"Baby we're going out to get breakfast what do you fancy?"

"Sausage McMuffin would be perfect." I answer.

"Sounds like a great idea." Nathan beams. Come on sweetheart lets get ready." I lead her downstairs to the lounge the other 3 boys are down there cheering. 

"Here's our favourite girl!" Tom announces. 

"Morning love did you sleep well?" Max asks placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"Yes the journey sort of lulled me to sleep. I was a bit anxious about travelling overnight. Siva stayed with me he calmed me down. I'm so grateful to be this tour especially be looked after by such caring down to earth boys. You are like brothers to me." The other boys stand up and they hug me.

"Aww Laura that's so sweet we love you so much." Tom smiles. "We'll be with you the whole gig. I'll be with you tonight so you're never alone. How about we get breakfast and then we'll have a run through of our songs before we go into soundcheck?"

"Thank you Tom. I could always count on you all. I might need help learning your songs."

"Don't worry," Tom promises. "We can practice together when we're in the dressing room. I'm confident you learn everything quickly. Don't be nervous on stage you'll have us with you."

"If you feel scared I'll be next to you." Nathan adds. "In fact I'll talk about this now. If you feel a bit nervous hold my hand I can give it a gentle squeeze. Let me show you." Nathan gently squeezes my hand. "Its alright sweetie. I'm always here I wont let anything happen to my girl.  You're always in my arms." He kisses my cheek. "Come on love lets head out." Hand in hand Nathan leads me off the bus. It's quite chilly.  His hand feels soft and warm it sends butterflies through my stomach. 

"How's my girl this morning?" he asks me.

"I feel very warm that you boys will support me through what I've been through. You're like 5 big brothers. I'm so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend like you. I can't wait to see what memories we can make together." Nathan brings me closer to him. 

"I'm excited too." he adds. "Especially that we have our American tour coming up.  "Its a lovely place with hot weather.  We'll have so much fun out there. It'll be a whole new adventure. We'll always be with you you'll be like our HV girl. I'm confident you'll light up that stage with your personality and talent. Lets share this special moment together." He kisses me. I close my eyes and wrap my arms round his neck.