Chapter 10

"I don't want to be your friend, I want to kiss your neck..." fallingforyou, the 1975

———

Emma's POV

Calum sitting holding me made me think about how lucky I am to have such a great friend. I don't know what i was thinking when I kissed his cheek. Obviously Harry wouldn't like that.

"Also, thank you," I said to Calum looking right into his brown eyes. He made a confused face at me.

"For what?" He asked.

"Are you serious? You came in and stopped Harry from hitting me again," I said laughing at his seriousness.

"Oh," He laughed. "Right." He kissed my forehead again and I turned to face him again.

"Calum," I said moving his head to look me in the eyes. "Thank you so much."

"You already said that," He chuckled. I laughed to. I all of a sudden got a gooey feeling in my stomach and my legs turned to mush. In this moment, I him, more than anything. More than Harry, more than any person in the world.

"Cal," I said again. He lifted his head up to face me. "Kiss me." I said feeling even gooeyer than before.

"Emma, you'll regret it," He said. I shook my head.

"No I won't. I like you so much Calum."

"No you don't. I just saved you from getting hit again by your boyfriend and I have a hero effect on you. You don't actually like me."

"Calum, do you remember a couple days ago when I said I liked you. You didn't save me then. I still like you. So much." I said. He smiled. "Please."

"Okay," He said. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I immediately felt a spark in my stomach. A feeling 10x better than when I kissed Harry. I'm sure what I was doing but I knew it was right. I knew Calum was right. I moved my mouth and felt his tongue move to meet mine. He moved me up so I was straddling his lap. I put my hands around his neck as he moved his hands to my back. I tasted blood on our mouths but it wasn't unbearable. I felt his smile form on my lips and I smiled back.

"I don't regret it," I said. He laughed giving me another small kiss.

"Me either," He replied. And that is how we sat, occasionally kissing and occasionally talking, until we had to go back outside. I knew I made the right decision.

———

Sorry this is a stupid chapter lol