Chapter 402 Arrested

 Ye Quan blushed with anger, "I can't help them, most of it is because of official business, and everyone in the village has the responsibility and obligation to do it, but Xiaocui's business is a private matter, not to mention her previous doing so many things that hurt Xiaoxiao, do you think about it, you will see a doctor for the enemy who wants to hurt you, and you definitely don't want to.

I have already sent people to the county to inquire about the professional gynecologist. Sometime I will take Xiao Cui to see a doctor. If there is no good doctor in the town, I will go to the county to find out. The Zeng family is not short of money and dare to dislike Xiao Cui, then let them treat Xiao Cui, and there is this matter. So far, none of you are allowed to come here to make trouble again in the future, Li Chen went to work, you are all tossing around here, what will I explain to him when he comes back!"

"I..." Ye Guixiang did not dare to refute, Li Chen, She also knew that if he got angry, her old man would be afraid.

Ye Quan walked in front of Xiaoxiao and said apologetically, "I went out to do business before, and I couldn't see their mother and daughter when I came back. I expected them to come here. Before Li Chen left, he specially explained that no one could disturb you, but It's really a shame they ran away without watching it."

Xiaoxiao knew the old man's behavior, and what he said was the truth. Their mother and daughter ran over to make trouble, and the old uncle really couldn't be blamed for this.

So Xiaoxiao replied: "It's okay, and it's not that I didn't deliberately not treat her, but I'm really not very good at obstetrics and gynecology, I'm afraid that even if I treat her, it won't be cured, and it's a waste of time. And energy, why go outside now to find out where there are good doctors in this area."

Ye Quan nodded, "Understood, I'll take them back now, and I won't disturb you in the future, just take good care of your baby, Li Chen Before leaving, I made a special statement that it must not affect your child-rearing, and if there is anything, you can ask someone to go to the brigade to find someone." I

dare not stay any longer, because I am afraid that my wife will be endlessly messing around here, Li Chen will come back and estimate Get angry again.

After he finished speaking, he took Ye Guixiang and Ye Xiaocui away.

When their mother and daughter saw him coming, they didn't dare to make trouble again, especially Xiao Cui, whose husband's family was offended, and they were afraid that the father would not let her come back in the future when he was also annoyed.

Sure enough, Ye Quan asked Zeng Aniu to come over after he went back, and took Ye Xiaocui away at noon, and he would not be able to come back without his permission in the future.

After they left, Lijuan muttered: "What a shameless mother and daughter, the old uncle is a good person in the whole family, and almost killed your life, but now you have the face to come to provoke you to treat your illness, the face is really Da, and that Ye Guixiang, because the old uncle is the village head, he is very arrogant in the village. You don't know that the old uncle has a good reputation in the village, but he is dragged down by this Ye Guixiang. The last election was almost old . Uncle's position was robbed because Ye Guixiang was too unsuccessful as a person on weekdays, but fortunately, the previous captain was a good person, let the old uncle continue to be the leader of the village."

"Really, I have heard such a thing before, no Thinking of you, you know. Anyway, I won't help a woman over there. I also have principles for treating people. I won't treat him if I'm in a bad mood, or if I have a personality problem. Especially now I'm still pregnant, so I won't mess around."

She didn't want to cause trouble for herself when Lichen was not at home, and waited patiently for Lichen to come back this week.

Lijuan felt the same after hearing this, no wonder her sister-in-law didn't want to bother with them just now, because she was still pregnant, and her brother would also help her sister-in-law deal with this when she came back.

"Okay, I'll go home first. If you feel bored, go to my place to chat. There is also my aunt. She was worried about her cousin before, but now she is worried about Su Heng and the others. It 's dangerous."

Xiaoxiao said after hearing this: "You tell her not to worry, Su Heng and Lichen have always been measured, and with Uncle Huo going with them, that He Jianping can look at people, just a few of them. I was worried before, but now I think it's nothing, and a week is too fast, you have to deal with her more.

Besides, I don't know if you will be able to find Han Jincheng this time. Let her take a look at it. In short, as long as you don't give up, Han Jincheng will always be there. If you find it, people won't go anywhere when they are still alive!"

The most accidents in the sea are around the two sides of the strait, and they won't go anywhere. She also felt that Lichen and the others were right in their analysis. where Han Jincheng will not go further.

Lijuan nodded and went back.

Xiaoxiao was at home alone, and looked up at the sky. After the new year, she also has to do something. After calculating the birth time of the child, she has to start making clothes for the child. In addition, spring is also a time when there are many illnesses, so the old doctor needs to prepare more. Medicines are available at the health station.

Time passed slowly for three days. In the afternoon, Xiaoxiao's eyelids kept twitching, as if something had happened, and she was in a panic and didn't know why.

It's just that she was alone at home, and she didn't know what was going on, so she only thought that it was because she didn't rest well last night, but on the morning of the fourth day, Xiao Xiao suddenly saw Lao Huo standing outside the door. I was surprised when I started, isn't Uncle Huo with Lichen and the others? What will he come back.

"Uncle Huo, what are you doing here? Didn't you go out with Lichen and the others to find Han Jincheng?" At this time, seeing the old Huotou, and he was the only one, an ominous premonition rose in Xiaoxiao's heart. Something happened, otherwise Uncle Huo wouldn't have come back alone.

Old Huotou said angrily, "Something happened! I went to a farm in the suburbs with Lichen and the others. It is said that there are many workers there to help the farmer. We were going to go over and ask, but the abominable thing happened there. The farmer actually arrested Li Chen and Su Heng, and even He Jianping was detained. Fortunately, I sneaked out when I had the opportunity later and came back to find you.

I blame us for being reckless. I didn't expect it to be very confusing. It just happened that two farmers were fighting each other for territory. Li Chen and the others got involved without knowing the situation. Now they are being caught and locked up as local troublemakers. Please help.

By the way, He Jianping said that he had a friend there. When he was arrested, he gave me an address and asked me to find it. I thought it might be inconvenient for me to inquire by myself, so I came back to you first. Do you want to notify Li Chen's friends went to help find the three of them together. The number of people is great, and if there is such a thing there, if you know a local big man, you can talk to the farmer there. "

This is also the reason why Lao Huotou is in a hurry to come back. He knows some techniques, but he talks about connections and relationships there. Those things he knows are useless there, so he can only come back to Xiaoxiao to find a way.