"Alright, I'll put them in some water. Sit down you two, I'll get something to drink." Alison says before giving me a quick peck on my cheek.

Sienna sits back down at her previous spot while I take the bench standing across from her's, rubbing my hands on my pants to remove some of the accumulated sweat before sitting down.

"So Chris," she speaks up, "I heard you have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yes, unfortunately. My boss was already mad at me for staying this long." I joke.

"I see." she says and takes a sip from her drink on the table between us. "I guess you're glad you're both from Boston too, right? Alison stays till the end of the week so you won't be spending too much time appart." she winks.

"I wish I could head back to Boston tomorrow but I have to be in Los Angeles for a few weeks for work, I have too travel a lot because of my job." I say nervously, gazing to the balcony door for a second to check if Alison needs some help.

I see her in the big kitchen, watching us with a big smile plastered on her gorgeous lips while giving me two thumbs up. God, I love that woman.

Wait... what have I just thought?

"Los Angeles, hm?" Sienna asks. "Sounds like a pretty awesome job to me if you're able to work a part of your time there. Alison told me you're in the film industry, what exactly are you doing?"

"Sienna!" my knight in shiny armor hisses. "I told you not to be so nosy!"

"It's okay, really." I lie, hoping that Alison quickly changes the suspect.

The cat's still not out of the bag, she has no clue who I am and day by day I loose more of the strength to tell her the truth, afraid I might loose her when she finds out. I know it's nothing bad like beeing a murderer or beeing out of jail for heaven knows what, but my anxiety just got the better of me. I know I can't lie to her forever, and practically I just didn't told the whole truth because she wasn't asking any further questions about this topic, but the right moment was never there. My only thought are that I should have just told her at the beginning and I'm truthfully hoping that when she finally finds out, she won't walk out of my life as quickly as she bumped into it.

The day went by very quickly and the topic about my job was away from the table as Alison told her aunt how we spent one evening with Isaac on the yacht. We all had a really good time and Sienna and I got along well. We're currently at the front door because Sienna got a call that they need her at the hospital, some train crash if I heard correctly.

"Promise me to stop by if you come back to San Diego someday." Sienna says as she pulls me into a tight hug. "It was nice meeting you Chris, stay as long as you want."

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you too." I smile, relieved that this day went by so easily, Alison's aunt is really great.

"Bye hun, I'll see you tomorrow after work." Sienna tells Alison before kissing her cheek.

"Bye."

As soon as the door closes I feel Alisons lips pressed against mine while her hands grab the back of my neck, pulling me down to her height. I smile at her neediness, diging my fingers in her waist as I deepen the kiss.

"Hi." she says giggling, resting her forehead against mine to catch her breath.

I smile, "Hi."

When her lips find mine again I lift her up and lock my hands under her ass, carrying her towards the couch before I sit down, Alison now straddling my lap. My hands wander under her loose top and right as I want to remove it from her body the front door get's opened again.

"Sorry guys I forgot my phone-" Sienna immediately stops speaking when spotting us, a shocked expression on her face which is quickly replaced with an amused smile, "I was out the door barely two minutes you horny teens."

While she walks in the kitchen Alison doesn't move on top of me, her face burried in my neck to hide her giggles.

"Oh please, don't stop for me." she mocks sarcastically as she grabs her phone and heads back to the front door.

"Sorry." I mouth towards her but she simply winks at me before walking ouside, closing the door again.

"You can look up again, she's gone." I say as I slap her ass softly with both of my hands.

As her eyes find mine again she smirks, "We're horny teens."

"No, you're the horny teenager, I simply became your helpless victim." I say and begin to kiss her neck, heading further upwards to the spot right under her ear, earning a whimmer when my lips touch her skin.

Her grasp around my neck tightens, before whispering, "You're words don't really match your actions."

I suck at her neck hardly, intenting to leave a mark before saying, "You want me to stop?"

"God, no."

I smirk and bring my gaze back to her, "Good."

"But maybe we should get this to my room?" she says and nods towards her door.

I quickly glance at my watch, "As much as I hate myself for stoping this," I place a kiss on her lips, "but I've planned something for tonight."

"You did?" she looks at me surprised.

"Yes. I want our last evening together to be special. Just you and me." I say, placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She smiles widely at me, a sight I simply will never get enough of, "What should I wear?"