Chapter 16: The Truth

Dealing with a big dog was a lot harder than Michiru expected. She searched the interwebs, supposing it to be a form of regression from something traumatic. She sighed,"I-I'm sorry if I did this to you Shirou-san. "

Shirou tumbled on the floor, tearing apart yet another pillow. Feathers flew everywhere. Pausing his playing, he got up. Shirou smelled a scent, it seemed so familiar. From a distant memory that felt so...

Comforting.

His paws thudded against the wood as he searched the corners of the room for this lovely scent. Nope, not close. He smelled the hallway, farther away. Only sounds and smells of unfamiliar people were down the stairs. He sniffed under the bed, getting warmer, the closet, colder. He smelled the confused tanuki, even warmer.

Michiru froze as she saw the wolf's dark eyes stare unblinking at her.
It's all my fault he knows, I definitely did something wrong I just---

"*sniff, SNIFF L I C K*" Shirou had found the delicious scent. Fresh, minty, toothpaste. Which unfortunately sat on Michirus lips.

/// mPerro ///

A painful memory of Shirou's past came to mind, he fell on the cold floor.
Oh sh#%, where am I where is my shirt, who am I, where's Marco-

"SHIROU-SAN IF YOU LIKED MY MOUTH THAT MUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!"
the tanuki screamed.

My, name is... Shirou?
The wolf stood silent, he could understand this stranger.,
Can I talk back?

"*grrrrrouu*" The low rumble frightened the tanuki as Shirou pleaded for information.

She stiffened.

He squeezed his eyes shut,
Out of all the things that could have possibly happened, why me?

____
__
_
Readers, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to stop....

....Being sad when u guys unsubscribe ;(

Also going weekly now, rereading my own book gave my energy back to finish it.