"Nothing on it that I could see," Ducky told her, "I sent it up to Abby,"

Lauren nodded and pulled her phone from her pocket to shoot her friend another text.

"What's this?" Gibbs pointed to a mark on the deceased's chest.

Ducky huffed and lowered his magnifying glass, "A mole,"

Lauren snorted, patting Gibbs' shoulder as he stayed in his bent position looking at Ducky with a mild glare.

"Gibbs, go home. Get some sleep." Ducky shooed the man , "I would if I could," Ducky murmured. "And stop dragging poor Lauren along with you!" Ducky gestured to the blonde who quickly put down the paper she had started to read and smiled tightly, "She needs the sleep as well. Poor thing."

Lauren blinked at the man, unsure of whether to be flattered at the concern or insulted by the wording. She watched Gibbs squint at the body before grabbing a blue roll and setting it on the metal slab next to the deceased. He hopped onto the slab with a haughty smile and laid his head down on the makeshift pillow.

Gibbs groaned and tilted his head back on the 'pillow', sending her an upside-down hopeful look. Lauren watched the man with tired eyes before shrugging in defeat. She slipped off her blazer and threw it over his face.

Ducky sent her a small smile before nodding to one of the metal cabinets. She sent him a salute and moved to pull a soft grey blanket out of the cabinet and shuffle towards the metal slab next to Gibbs. She clambered onto the slab and got comfy with her blue roll pillow and blanket.

She heard Gibbs shuffle and turned her head to watch him rearrange her blazer over his shoulders and turn to face her. "Ren?"

"Hmm?"

"Why would Abby go to a phat party?"

Lauren huffed out a chuckle and rolled onto her left shoulder to face him, "Doesn't matter, boss. Get some sleep."

▪︎

"Abby!" DiNozzo called out.

"Yeah?" Abby answered, turning to face the man.

"Find anything on the uniform?"

Abby scrunched her nose and looked down at the white uniform, "Not yet."

"Well, I think I found how he was poisoned." DiNozzo, lifted the box in his arms and shook it lightly before setting it down on the table, pulling out bag after bag. "This guy had enough vitamins, herbs, and organic food to open his own health market. If he was poisoned, I think you'll find it laced into one of these."

Abby pushed a short black pigtail out of her eyes and picked up one of the bags with a curious gaze, "So what are you gonna do while I'm finding poison in a health snack."

"I'll wait." He sighed.

Abby smirked and nodded in the direction behind him, "There's a futon by the cabinet over there."

"Oh...bless you." He breathed out, clasping his hand together in front of him like a prayer.

"What are you? My priest?"