"Not as good as Delilah," she murmurs and I can't help but cringe at the mention of my friend. "Is she coming?" I ask, but Vi shakes her head.

"Staying in, apparently drunk too much last night," she answers and does my highlight, then decides that my hair is good as it is.

"I'm really not feeling like partying either," I mutter as she starts dragging me down the hallway.

"Too bad," she says and shrugs, "you promised, and it's about time you have a good time."

We're in Greece, Athens, the night before our show tomorrow.

As soon as I knew that we were going to perform in an outdoor arena, I got way too excited.

Ever since we landed in Greece, I've been making plans for our short trip here. I've been here before with my family and have visited all the cities.

But I wanted to see Athens again and explore the city all over, even if it's for a short while. And I'll send pictures to my mom, whom I know is obsessed with the city.

My mom and dad took their first trip outside of the States to Greece, and it forms a special place for them.

Plus, she's named after a goddess. So is my sister, but she's a Roman goddess, instead.

My mind goes to Ares and I wonder what he thinks of being here.

Speaking of, I see his tall frame in the lobby as we arrive. Caleb is there as well, looking tired as usual and pale.

But he still manages to pull off his charming smiles. Nick is coming too, and so are Kyle and Ryan.

For once, they're not bickering back and forth with each other, just standing there and minding their own business.

The SUVs are large enough to have all of us fit in there; the drive towards the club is filled with the music coming from the radio and the guys talking to each other. Violet and I are promising each other to stay where the other one is and not to do any funny stuff.

We arrive at the back entrance of the club and all get out. Ares is leading us to the door and starts talking to someone standing there.

In Greek.

My jaw drops to the floor. "He's... Greek?" I gasp and Kyle turns to look at me.

"His name is Ares Aetos, darling. His dad is Greek."

How did I not know this? Surely, there must be something about this on the internet. Because I've done my fair share of watching interviews and reading articles about him.

I'm a girl with an infatuation, you can't blame me.

Ares glances over his shoulders. "Come on in, the VIP area is upstairs."

The security guards are following us upstairs. I notice one of them to be Gabe, and my mood instantly sours.

There's something off about him, and he makes me feel uncomfortable.

He goes out way too often and shows up at his job with a hangover – or so has Toby told me.

I don't know what to expect of Gabe tonight, if he'll even take his job seriously. Not that I'm scared, there are plenty of other guards that I trust and am befriended with.

"Let's go get something to drink," Vi tells me once we're upstairs, in the secluded part of the club.

There are still plenty of people here, drinking and dancing, but downstairs it's a lot more crowded and busier.

"Let's do some shots," I tell Vi and she grins in agreement. Nick and Caleb follow us, Caleb staying close by me and swatting people away who bump into me.