As long as I had fun I didn't care.

Amilia and I caught them and demanded they put the call on speaker phone. "Well at least she's having fun," Cesar heavily sighs.

"Don't tell me Antonio is scaring away all the women with that intimating look he's got going on," Amilia laughs.

"No it's just-"

"She gave me a lapdance, go get my beer now," Antonio's voice is heard in the back and the girls and I snicker.

"See what I mean," Cesar irritably says. "Oh!" he almost shouts. "I think we've found our girl for tonight!" he excitedly says and the girls and I look at each other in confusion.

"She got a smile from him- it's happening people!" Ivan yells in excitement. "He's loosening up!"

"She's bringing out the chocolate strawberries- fuck she's so hot," Lorenzo groans

"We gotta go!" Cesar says before the call ends.

Their heads snap up to me and I shake my head. "Don't... I don't even- no," I say before taking a sip of my drink.

I went to the kicthen and grabbed some water. When I came back the girls grabbed me - unexpectedly - and carried me over to a large table. They put me down and strapped me up. They took my dress off and I was so dazed that I simply laughed.

While I was left in my lingerie, they started smearing frosting, cream and chocolate on my body.

"Shouldn't Antonio be doing this?" I ask with my eyes closed and I hear them snicker.

"Antonio who?" they ask and I feel someone lick the frosting off my arm. I giggled as I opened my eyes.

I feel someone at my stomach, then inner thigh and my lips.

"You were mine first," Silvia whispers against my lips before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back.

"Antonio won't like this," I say as she licks the chocolate off my shoulder.

"Or he'd get turned on and watch you both," Ayesha spits out and the girls hum in agreement.

"I don't know..." I shake my head, looking around at them.

"I knew you'd say that," Amilia grins.

"Wanna bet?" Stephanie smirks, pulling out her phone.

"No," I breathlessly smile and she positions the phone in front of her face.

"Gentleman," she smiles and holds the camera on her face only. "We have a little surprise for you," she says and before I know I feel their mouths on my inner thigh, chest and neck.

I softly moan as they suck on my skin at the same time.

"Wait till you see me fuck her," Silvia grins at the camera, tracing her tongue up my neck and smashes her lips onto mine.

"He's gonna kill you," I playfully whisper between kisses.

"And then he's gonna fuck your brains out," she grins. "So thank me," he kisses me roughly.

"Beat that," Stephanie says and when she ends the video they pull back and we all burst out into laughter.

The girls start untying me and I sit up, trying to wipe the stickiness off of me.

"Sent!" Stephanie smiles, lifting her phone into the air.

"We have about ten minutes to say goodbye to our loved ones," I say hopping off and Ayesha waves me off.