17 - Coulson

Y/n's POV

The whole table starts to burst out in laughter about Flash asking me to go to dance with him except for me and Bucky? Why isn't he laughing? I mean it's an awkwardly funny situation to watch and I even have a little humor towards the whole thing but Bucky's just staring daggers into the back of Flash's head as he walks back to his table. I bet he's just being protective of his friend.

"sOooOoooOoo y/N, yOu aNd fLaSh!?!", Scott mocks.

"Shut up."

"But you guys would be so cute together!", Natasha squeals mockingly. Everyone else agrees in amusement of my verbal torture but again this group doesn't include Bucky.

"Come on, guys, there's no reason for this and it's obviously annoying Y/n.", Bucky gestures his hands towards me.

"Thank you-"

I get interupped by Steve, that's a first (title of your sex tape), "I normally don't agree with picking on your friends but it's Flash man."

"Plus that's the whole reason for this, to annoy Y/n Sam adds.

"Rude."

"Bucky why are you so keen on not talking about Flash? Hmmmm?", Tony asks.

"Because he's a dick.", I watch as the rest of the table give him a look that I have absolutely no idea of what they are trying to covey but I guess Bucky does because he follows with, "And that's the only reason."

"Sureeeee...", the whole group seemed to say in unison.

——————————————————————————

It's the next day and I'm currently running late for 1st period. Also it's the day I have dentition again, yay. I just make it to the school at 7:58. Me before I got powers wouldn't have been able to make it but me now should be perfectly fine. I run to class and step into the classroom right when the bell rings.

"Ms. L/n, good for you to join us."

"I'm not late though?"

"You we're almost late, go sit down."

I walk to my seat and mouth, "What the fuck?" This causes a couple chuckles from those who saw.

——————————————————————————

As class ends I go up to Mr. Coulson's desk to talk to him about getting out of detention because I really have Avengers stuff to do.

"Um, Mr. Coulson?"

"Yes?", he looks up at me, annoyed.

I quickly ask, "Is there anyway I don't have to go to detention?"

He pauses for a moment to think then responds with, "Yes there is-"

"Really?", I interrupt him, full of hope to be able to get out of detention.

"As I was going to say, yes there is but it's too late for that."

"Wait it is? What was the thing?"

"The thing was that you wouldn't have been late to class along with Mr. Barnes."

"So the thing was to not do that thing that caused detention in the first place?", I sadly ask.

"Yep."

I decide to change tactics, "Well that's not really fair because I have a really important thing to do and I already went to detention."

"Well you wouldn't have this detention if you didn't skip half of the first one."

"I didn't skip half of the first one."

That's a total lie, probably shouldn't lie to my teacher.

"Alright why do you want to miss detention now?"

Lie Y/n!

"I have a family thing?"

Terrible lie.

"Is it that important to miss detention for?"

"Yes, that's why I skipped the first one- wait!"

Shit!

"You admit you skipped the first one then."

"Uhhhh...I got to go! Tell Coach Wilson that I'm excited for detention!", I quickly run out of the classroom.

That didn't go well.