6 - This can't be happening

Y/n's POV

The root beer is currently open and spraying my whole room. I run into my room and pick up the can and stop it from spraying everywhere.

"Oh god, everything's covered in soda."

Just trying to clean up my room then it hits me.

"WAIT I JUST FUCKING DID THAT!!"

After I clean up my room and try to calm to shock I'm feeling I go and sit down at my desk.

"Ok, deep breaths...everything's fine...you have powers but everything's fine...it's great...it's wonderful...it's not like you are a total freak now...yeah...you're fine...yeah...oh gosh...this can't be happening..." I take deep breaths in between sentences but obviously that didn't work because by the end of that I was fully freaking out.

I jump out of my chair and pace around my room.
After thinking for a while, I decide I'll try to control it but then my mom calls me for dinner.

I know I can't tell anyone about this new...development? Is that what I'm calling it now? Anyway I know if I tell my parents they will send me straight to a lab for testing and if I tell anyone else they will think I'm a freak.

——————————————————————————

After an awkward dinner, I plant myself in the middle of my room and look for anything I can grab. I find a pencil that would be perfect for this.

"Ok, come here pencil!"

"It was my first try so that happens but this should work. Pencil, move!"

"Ok third times a charm!"

"Fourth times a charm?"

"Fifth?..."

"Damn it!"

After many wrist flicks and hand movements the pencil wouldn't move but I was determined!

"Your ass is mine! Now, move!"

"GAHHH!"

"You're a little bitch! I hope you get sharpened but the led keeps breaking so you just have to keep getting sharpened until you're just a sad little piece of wood with an eraser at the end."

"...I'm sorry...can we be friends again?"

"NOOO!!"

"Ok I don't care anymore, I'm done."

"That strategy didn't work."

I look over to see it's 1:00AM!??

"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?!"

I know I haven't been working for that long or maybe I have? All I know is that I'm starving...and also tired? and warm? but also cold? and I have a headache? and now I'm going to throw up!

——————————————————————————

After that whole episode it was 1:30am.

I need to go to bed.

——————————————————————————

Its morning and I'm not feeling any better but I have 3 tests today so the show must go on. I can have a normal school day, right?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
AN: Sooooo some shit happened...