A Bad Idea [BBC Sherlock]

It was quite interesting to be friends with Sherlock Holmes.

    Sometimes it was funny.

    Sometimes mysterious.

    Sometimes dangerous.

    But most of the time, it was just downright annoying.

    You had been friends with Sherlock and John for a little over a year now, and actually moved into the flat with them a few months ago. After getting to know them, Sherlock and his older brother Mycroft were a little overprotective over you.

    Well... that was a bit of an understatement.

    You were currently on a date. It was going quite well - until you noticed that all of the security cameras in the restaurant were turning to look at the table you were sitting at. A normal person wouldn't give it a second thought, but you knew the two brothers were up to something.

~ ~ ~

    "Sherlock, the cameras are set up." Mycroft said into the phone.

    "Okay. I'm going in." Sherlock said, and he straightened his bow tie and began to walk over to your table.

~ ~ ~

    You were talking with your date when you heard a French accent speak behind you. "Hello, how may I help you this evening~"

    You turned your head and saw Sherlock - with a bow tie, fake glasses, and—- wait a second, did he draw a fake mustache on himself with a pen?!

    "Just one second," you said politely as you excused yourself, and then proceeded to drag Sherlock off by grabbing his ear.

    "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow," he said until you were both out of sight.

    "Sherlock, what the hell are you doing here?!"

    "I just wanted to see what your date was like."

    "Sherlock, how many times do I have to tell you?! Stop prying into my love life!"

    He looked down at the ground awkwardly. "...he was marrie—"

    "DAMMIT, SHERLOCK!"

    "Bu—"

    "No buts."

    "Fine."

    "By the way, your fake French accent sucks."