Grandpa Huai knew very well the hardships he had to endure in going to the military academy, but at that time, he would force him to go in even if he gritted his teeth.

    Uncle Zhuo Ming held the opposite opinion.

    Huaizhou will take over Zhuo Rui in the future. If he goes that way, I am afraid that he will really hand over everything to Song Cheng and his son.

    His idea is also very simple, that is to throw Huaizhou abroad to study.

    The child has some money in their hands, and they no longer offer any help, including financial support.

    After drifting outside for a few years and suffering some hardships, I became mature and stable.

    But no matter what the final decision is made, Huaizhou's current change is a good thing.

    The mid-term exam had just ended, and the teacher had occupied the most recent self-study class to explain the exam papers. Ning Qiu had not attended the self-study class with Huaizhou for several days.

    This afternoon, the results of the last subject came out. I don't know how much Huaizhou's total score was.

    Throughout the afternoon, Ning Qiu frequently looked at the door of the classroom, nervousness mixed with a hint of anticipation.

    If Huaizhou really got 600 percent in the exam, with his character, he would rush to the door of the classroom to find her immediately.

    But the bell rang and disappeared, and the familiar figure of the teenager never appeared at the door.

    Ning Qiu lowered her eyes slightly and absently listened to Ruan Guo laughing with other girls in the back. She didn't know whether she was happy or worried.

    Maybe... their class's grades were slower, right?

    Xu Qinglan lifted her cheeks and looked at her beside her, raising her eyebrows slightly.

    Ning Qiu was the expected number one again, and he was no longer surprised.

    It's just that the other party is too calm and doesn't seem to be very happy.

    Ning Qiu frequently looked towards the door of the classroom until the school bell rang, but couldn't see Huaizhou there.

    She lowered her eyes and packed up her schoolbag, sighed in her heart, and gradually accepted the fact that he might not have fulfilled the agreement.

    Aside from the faint regret, Ning Qiu thought about how to comfort Huaizhou.

    Huaizhou may be in a low mood now, afraid to see her for fear of her disappointment.

    But Ning Qiu wanted to say that she was not disappointed at all.

    He was so desperately chasing in that direction, she saw all the hard work in the past few days.

    Just as she was about to take the initiative to find Huaizhou, the head teacher walked in and whispered a few words in her ear, asking her to go to the principal's room to talk.

    Ning Qiu didn't know why the principal wanted to see her, so she buried her doubts, she nodded obediently to the head teacher.

    In addition to Principal Yang and the head teacher, there is also the grade dean in the principal's office. She is here for the scholarship.

    It turned out that in addition to the previous basic awards, the principal has opened a special progress award, which is set up for the grade study group.