1

[This occurs on the Pale Rose episode]

Steven opens his eyes. Darkness.

"What..." he murmured in confusion.He blinks again but the room stayed as black as ever.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE." A voice echoed, startling Steven. He didn't know why, or even who it was but the familiar voice made Steven feel some sort of... guilt?
"Who would dare bubble me." The voice started to sound deeper, brimming with anger and annoyance. Before Steven spoke a single word, his gem started to glow. Steven looks at his stomach where the glow came from and pulled up his shirt to see it clearly. "What is happening?" Steven murmurs.

"WHO IS THERE?" the voice demanded before Steven woke up. Sweat covered his forehead and a twisted feeling in his stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, a group of gems gathered after a certain half-gem, half-human called them.

"What's the matter, Steven?" Pearl starts to ask with concern.
"Did wittle Steven get a nightmare?" Amethyst draws near and starts cradling Steven before hysterically laughing.

"No!" Steven gets off with a shade of embarrassment on his face, "Well.... yes..." He looks away.
Amethyst starts to laugh again, "See what'd I say-" Amethyst pauses when she saw Pearl staring at her with disapproval. 
 "Steven you can tell us what's wrong." Pearl kneels down and holds Steven's hands together.
"We'll do everything in our power to help." Garnet fixes her glasses.

"I... I was in a dark room. I heard someone screaming to let her out. I don't know why but... my gem started to glow and she noticed my presence but then I woke up." Steven starts to hold his gem.

"Hmm," Pearl thinks for a moment, "I'm sorry Steven but I can't think of anything with that information alone. Is there more?"
"Uhm," Steven recalls what happened again, "OH! She said 'Who would dare bubble me'." He attempts to mimic the tone.
"Maybe you'll find out more when morning comes," Garnet says. "You're right Garnet! I can just sleep again and talk to her... whoever she is." Steven's eyes formed stars.

"Thank you, Garnet."Garnet ruffles Steven's hair and giggles, "No problem."

"Is it finally over? I need to go back to sleep." Amethyst placed her hands behind her head and started walking back to her room, "Night everyone."

Pearl shook her head, "Ugh, Amethyst." "Well, I'll go back to sleep too, good night guys!"
Steven waved and goes back to his bed."Good night, Steven." Pearl smiles.
"Good night, Steven." Garnet follows.

Steven lays in his bed and closes his eyes to fall asleep.He tries to think of the voice again but he began to dream of other things. Flashbacks of the events that happened in the Diamond Court.

Zircon D begins talking in defense of Steven's case, "So how did a Rose Quartz, with no business being anywhere near Pink Diamond, get so close in the first place?"A silhouette of Pearl holding up Rose's Sword behind Pink Diamond appears and glared at Steven intimidatingly

Steven gasps as he wakes up. The morning seagulls squealed as he started going down to the dining room.