chapter 4: class rep

( outside of U.A )

Reporters are outside of U.A trying find out what the students think of all might and his teaching methods

(Y/N): Well this is just great atleast they haven't noticed me yet. ( Starts looking at everyone in the crowd ) and sadly none of them look like they'd make for an interesting match.

(Y/N) then noticed a familiar green haired boy and a round faced girl

(Y/N) : Midoriya and uraraka ??

Reporter: Hey you can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with all might?

Midoriya: ( starts waving his hands in the air ) uhh..uhm sorry I have to go to the nurses office.

Report: Are you one of All mights students tell us what's the symbol of peace like in person?

Ochako: uhm what's he like ?

(Y/N) : Guess I should save these two from these reporters ( smirks ) well here we go

(Y/N) then starts running threw the crowd

(Y/N) : Midoriya, Uraraka !

Midoriya and uraraka : (Y/N) ??

Before they could say anymore (Y/N) grabbed them by their arms, He then made shock waves with his feet launching the three over the crowd into the school the shock waves made the reporters take a step back.

Reporters : Hey!!

(Y/N) : well with that done let's go to class

Midoriya: uh (Y/N) was that really necessary ?

(Y/N) : probably not. ( He says with a smile)

( In class )

Aizawa : Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I went over each teams results. Bakugo your talented so don't sulk like a child ok.

Bakugo: Yeah whatever.

Aizawa: and midoriya I see the only way you one the match was by breaking your finger.

Midoriya looks at the floor ashamed

Aizawa: You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it.

Midoriya looks up with a smile

Aizawa: so show a little urgency ok.

Midoriya: (nods) Right!

Aizawa: and as for you (Y/N).

(Y/N):  ( in head )Danm just when I thought I was off the hook.

Aizawa : You didn't particularly do anything wrong the only thing I wanted to say was try your best not to prove Yaoyorozo right about you being some battle crazed hound.

(Y/N) looks over to momo with an annoyed face and she returns it with a smile

(Y/N): Yes sir I'll try my best.

Aizawa: let's get down to business our first task will decide your future.

Everyone: ( in head) is it another quirk test?

Aizawa: you all need to pick a class representative

Everyone: ( in head) oh wait it's just normal school stuff.

(Y/N) pov

Everyone starts to shout saying they should be class rep where as bakugo pretty much threatens people to vote for him. With all honesty I couldn't care less about this class rep stuff like everyone else ( he sits back in his chair and folds his arms)