Chapter 1 : Late

(Infront of U.A building)

(Y/N): So this is U.A the place where dad and so many over great pro's gratuated from.

???: You're (Y/N) I presume?

(Y/N) pov
I turned to my side to see what was a rat no a dog or a panda.

(Y/N): uh yeah that's right I'm (Y/N) akaza.

Panda thing: Well allow me to introduce myself I am nezu principal of U.A high. And you Mr akaza are late.

(Y/N): (in head) crap not how I wanted this to start. (Out load) well you now traffic was crazy and uhh

Nezu: well whatever your reason it's not important but since it's your first day I'll let you off the hook this one time although you should probably take this.(Gives (Y/N) a case ) You should get dressed quickly since your class is about to start their hero training.

(Y/N): Thank you Mr nezu sir.

(Y/N) then begins to walk off into UA

Nezu: Oh and Mr akaza one more thing!

(Y/N) what is it?

Nezu: welcome to UA.

Timeskip

(Too all might and the rest of class 1-A)

All might: They say that clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen and behold you are the proof!! Take this to heart from now on you are all heroes in training!! Now show we get started you bunch of noobies!!

Ida: sir!(he says while raising one hand)This is the fake city from are entrance exam does that mean will be conducting urban battles?

All might: Not quite! For this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles.

Asui: isn't this a little advanced?

All might: The best training is what you get on the battlefield bit remember you can't just punch a robot this time you're dealing with actual people.

Momo: Sir will you be deciding who wins ?

Bakugo: how much can we hurt the other team?

Ochako: do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled?

Ida: will you be splitting us up by chance or comparitive skill?

Aoyama: isn't this cape amazing  ?

All might: uh I wasn't finished talking.

( After explaining how the drill works)

All might: Now let's draw the teams

Team A: ochaco and sato

Team B: Shoji and todoroki

Team C: Mineta and momo

Team D: bakugo and Ida

Team E: mina and aoyama

Team F: Denki and jiro

Team G : Tokoyami and Asui

Team H : ojiro and Hagakure

Team I : sero and kirishima

Midoriya: wait with the uneven numbers that would mean I'm on my own! ( In head ) great first day of hero training and I'm on my own.

??? : Not quite.

The group turns and sees nezu walking out the tunnel they entered threw.

( A/N I think it's a tunnel I could be wrong)

Class 1-A: principal nezu?!

Nezu: your teammate was running late this morning but as arrived and is right behind me.

They look at the tunnel to see someone slowly emerging out of the tunnel.

Nezu: This is your newest student. (Y/N) akaza.

(Y/N) hero outfit :

(Y/N) looked at class 1-A but then he spotted a familiar face

(Y/N) uh momo??

Momo: uh (Y/N) is that actually you? ( She says with eye's widened)

Nezu: Ah of course how could I forget you and Miss Yaoyorozo are already acquainted. ( He says while looking at (Y/N) ) Well you to can catch up later as for now you should all get back to the lesson.

All students: Yes sir!

All might : alright are first match will be team J as the heroes vs team D as the villains. Both teams get into position the rest of you follow me to the observation room.

(Y/N) : ( in head) I'm not surprised momo made it into UA but I would never of expected to be in the same class.

Momo: (in head) So your finally back (Y/N) she says smiling to herself.

midoriya and bakugo glance at one another before bakugo and ida left into the building to set up

???: Hey you okay you're sweating through your coustum

Midoriya: ( jumps into air) waa where did you come from!

(Y/N): uhm from right over there dude don't tell me you already forgot about me .

Midoriya: oh sorry you're akaza right?

(Y/N) : Yep but you can call me (Y/N) and you are?

Midoriya: oh I'm izuku midoriya.

(Y/N) : Well nice to meet you so why are you so nervous?

Midoriya: oh well you see thing is were facing  kacchan plus there's Ida too.

(Y/N): kacchan is that the angry looking one ?

Midoriya: well he's names actually bakugo and yeah I guess you can say that.

(Y/N): Is he strong?

Midoriya: well yeah bu..

(Y/N): Great I'll take on this bakugo guy then.

Midoriya: wait you can..

All might: Team J and team D your training session starts now!!

( In building )

(Y/N) looks over to midoriya

(Y/N) : ( in head ) he still looks nervous.( out load ) Hey midoriya are you prepared to lose this fight?

Midoriya: huh what no way I refuse to lose here I won't give in I'll find some why to win!

(Y/N): hmph.. I can tell by the look in your eye you mean that so you ready to win this midoriya?

(Y/N)  then holds his fist out for a fist bump with a smile.

Midoriya then fist bumps (Y/N)

Midoriya: Yea let's win this (Y/N).

End of chapter

Sorry if this was a bit boring hope you enjoyed it