chapter 3: Nice to see you too

All might: You're combat training is over the hero team wins!!

Bakugo : ( in head those bastards. Deku and that half faced basketball they made me look like an idiot and some how manged to win the training exercise.)

Bakugo: ( breaths heavily ) ( in head) does that mean if this was a actual fight and we weren't holding back I would of lost ?

???: Hey bakugo

Bakugo turns to where the voice came from to see it was (Y/N) who was smiling

(Y/N) : I have to give it to you you're one heck of a fighter I hope we get to face each over in the future.

( In observation room )

Everyone : WHAT!!

Kaminari :  (Y/N)  must of bumped his head in that explosion.

Momo: (sighs) I'm afraid not that's (Y/N) for you .

Asui: This class is something else.

( Back to training building )

Bakugo: tch!!

All might places his hand on bakugo's shoulder

All might: Young bakugo cool your jets. Let's go review your work. Weather you win or lose you can always take something away from a experience like this. As long as your open to learning.

All might turns to the rest

All might: everyone head back to the observation room. As for you young midoriya head to the nurses office.

Everyone: yes sir!

( In observation room )

All might : well despite the outcome the MVP is young Ida.

Everyone: huh!

Asui: shouldn't be one of the heroes?

All might: mmm valid question why didn't I chose one of those two who has a guess.

Momo: Sir ( she raised one hand) I can tell you why.

(Y/N) : ( in head ) oh boy here it comes (Y/N) was to reckless (Y/N) only wanted to fulfill his lust for battle (Y/N) did not take into account property damage.

Momo: Ida embraced this challenge he was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain Bakugo judgment was clouded by a personal grudge with midoriya as we saw him launch a large scale attack indoors similarly (Y/N) launched his own large scale attack  to match bakugo's and midoriya 's plan was also poorly thought out since he ended up injuring himself. And (Y/N) was also driven by his thrill for battle not paying attention to what was going on around him. Ida was fully prepared and the only one who didn't let his personal agenda get in the way of his judgment.

( Ida smiles since he is now filled with pride )

Momo: Yes technically the hero team won. But they took advantage of the fact that it was training they didn't respect the spirit of the trial.

(Y/N) : (in head ) I knew it I'm so gonna get her back for making me sound like a battle crazy hound.(starts smirking)

All might: well yes you overlooked a few things but ( gives a thumbs up) otherwise you nailed it.

(Y/N): ( in head ) now's my chance (out load) wow princess your as bright as ever I see.

Everyone: princess!!

Momo: (blushes) I told you not to call me that.

(Y/N): hmph ( in head) not enough to kill her but just enough to bite her back with.