Chapter 7

Sasha's POV

I woke up in the morning and realzied I was on the ground "Oh geez that's why I didn't get a good night sleep" I said to myself I stood up "Now I don't think I used the tracker that I grabbed yet" I said pulling it out and yeah I didn't I had an idea but it would be going into Anne's territory maybe I could sneak in when they were asleep and get the tracker on Marcy or even get Marcy and bring her back I put the tracker back into my pocket that's it I'll sneak in and wait until they go to sleep then when they're asleep I'll grab Marcy and bring her back to Grime yes I went to go sneak into the house luckliy they were distracted by the spaceship and the door was unlocked I sneaked inside and hide inside the closet I believe it was in Anne's room and hid I hid for a long time the once they day was over I waited until they fell asleep I opened the door and I saw Anne sleeping on her bed then I turned around and saw Marcy sleeping on a spare bed I thought maybe putting the tracker on I pulled it out of my pocket and appled it on then I went to go grab her but she moved and I was scared she woke up when she didn't I grabbed her and left the house I had to take a breather for a minute I laid Marcy down on the ground and sat down next to her I looked at her "I can't wait to get her out of here and blackmail Anne" I said to myself I guess I was kinda loud because Marcy was waking up "Anne is that you" she said "Oh no, no, no" I said quitely to myself she sat up and saw me "Sasha" she asked "Yeah it is me and I caught you you're going to tell Grime everything" I said "You can't Anne will stop once she sees you've kiddnapped me" she said angerliy "Yeah maybe but she'll be too late and your mind will be Grime's" I said "My mind you never brought up that when we had our last interaction what do you mean by that" she asked "Oh Grime has a mechanic that can make humans talk for him so give me your hands were going" I said "No I'm not giving my hands for Grime's sick game" she shouted "Then I'll have to do this the hard way" I said I grabbed her hands and cuffed them and picked herself up and forced her to walk "So what are you going to do to Anne once I become a mind control slave showing someone I don't know ulimate power" she asked "I'll blackmail her it what she deserves" I said "No it's not she doesn't deserves to be blackmailed you deserves to be blackmailed" she said I turning around "Shut up we'll be there in the morning and when we do Anne will be too late to save you" I said we walked all night and made it to the base I knocked loud a Toad Guard opened it "I swear leave us alone..oh it's you Sasha come in" the Toad Guard said leading me in "I see you brought the human" he said "Yeah this one will be a perfect for Grime" I said "Grime would be very pleased to see that you sucussed" he said "I bet he is" I said "Anne will come and save me" Marcy shouted "Shut up" I shouted "Anne can't save you she'd be too late" I said the Toad Guard lead me to the room Grime was in "All yours" he said then I opened to door Grime was there he looked at me "There you are what took you so long" he asked "Sorry I had to find a way to get through Anne I have the human" I said "Goodie now let's do this" he said "Yeah" I said then we got Marcy to sit on a table and cuffed her "We'll be back we have somethings to clear up" Grime said then we left the room.

Anne's POV

I woke up and insantly check if Marcy was awake "Marcy you awake" I asked no answer I thought she is still sleeping after a bit I checked to my side to see her I saw nothing I got out of bed to see if she was anywhere else I insantly thought Sasha must've kidnapped her I ran to wake up The Plantars I knocked on Hop Pop's door then busted threw he woke up insantly "Anne what, what is it" he asked "Marcy is gone I think, I think Sasha kidnapped her" I said "Ok get Sprig and Polly we're going to go to Toad Tower Base and save Marcy it will be ok" he said "I hope you're right I'll get Sprig and Polly" I said then ran out of his room and knocked on Sprig's door and woke him up then I knocked on Polly's door and got her up we got ready and left we ran to the base "Hold up Anne can we take a break" Hop Pop said "No we can't Marcy might be having her mind removed and taken over by Grime right now as we speak we can't stop but if you want to that is fine I'll go" I said then turned around and ran I ran all the way to the base I ran into some Toad Guards "Who is that" one asked "I don't know...hold on it looks like...Anne" the other one said I ran at him and slashed down he fell then I slashed up at the other one and he fell I knocked on the door a Toad Guard got it "I swear to god if you kids bother another time I will-" he said then he was cut off by me putting my sword to his throut "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't slice off your head right here, right now" I asked walking forward and making him back up "Because if you want the human she is in that room" he said pointing to a room with the door shut I lowered my sword and walked over all the Toad Guards parted the way for me to walk because they were scared I went to the door and it was unlocked then I heard all the Toad Guards get in postion I turned around "Ok if that's how you want to play it" I said then saw a Toad Guard with the keys "Bingo" I said to myself and I fought threw multiple Toad Guards I had the Toad Guard that had the key I got the key and walked over to the door and unlocked it I opened it and saw Marcy sitting on a table with her hands chuffed "Marcy" I shouted she heard me and looked at me her mouth was cover I ran up "Marcy I'm here what happened" I said removing the mask from her mouth "Anne, Sasha kidnapped me and Grime's got a mechanic" she said "Yeah I know, I know" I said "This is a trap you need to get out of here" she said "No, no I'm not leaving you for your mind to get controlled" I said "You need to Sasha and Grime are planning to sneak attack you Sasha will come in distract you the Grime will come up behind you and force you to make you watch when Sasha comes watch out behind you Grime will come ok" she said "Ok let's start getting these cuffs off" I said then I started getting the cuffs off but Sasha dropped from the ceiling "Hello Anne nice to see you I knew you'd come" she said "You told me it would be too late for Anne to save me though" Marcy said "Shut up" Sasha said I went for my sword "I see you came here without reinforcements" she said "I did they're just taking a break right now they will come here and mop the floor with your Toad Guards" I said "Yeah ok" she said I sensed Grime behind me I drew my sword and pointed it at his face Grime put his hands up "I knew this was a trap" I said "How" she asked "That is none of your concern now I'll be saving Marcy now thanks" I said I flipped and landed on the table I unlocked the cuffs fast and went to the door I was able to get out of the base and make it back to the house "Omg Marcy I thought I'd lose you" I said hugging her "What about Grime's mechanic what if Sasha catches me again what will happen then" she asked "Well figure something out" I said "Yeah I'm tired I was up all night" she said "Ok go get some sleep you can use the extra bed in my room the same bed you were using before" I said "Thanks" she said "Yeah" I said then she walked into the house I stayed out with the Plantars to keep working on the spaceship.

Sasha's POV

"Argh you let her get away I thought you said the plan would work" Grime shouted at me "I guess Marcy overheard us and told Anne our plan or Anne sensed you behind her back" I said "You're fired" he said "Wait I'll get the human back give one more chance I swear this will be my last one" I said "Good now go and don't come back empty handed or I'll fire you understand you have one more chance and then it's over" he said "Don't worry I won't dispoint you" I said "Good you better not" he said then I left the base and made myself a makeshift bed I checked if the tracker was still on it was I had a eyes on Marcy and I wouldn't be able to fail this time not again.