Chapter 10 - Double Secret Agent

A/n woof, it's been a while. But I got bored and currently can't upload Muggle Experiment so I'm gunna try picking up writing this. So here we go!

-WARNING: I may forget stuff so if it's big or whatever just be sure to let me know.-

Chapter 10

Jordyn's POV

~*~A few months later~*~

I looked at the person in the mirror.

That wasn't me.

I'm not that fat.

I turned to the side and looked over myself. Placing my hands on my watermelon sized stomach letting out a long sigh, rolling my head back and closing my eyes.

Two hands covered my eyes. I immediatly knew who they belonged to.

"I hate you," I spoke quietly.

He removed his hands from my eyes, turned me around, and asked, "Why?" with one of his eyebrows raised.

I rolled my eyes at him, thumped him in the middle of his forehead, and walked out of the room.

What a loser he is.

~*~

It's kind of lonely here at the place I am, you know, that Grimmauld place.

Yeah it's boring here.

The llamas have left me.

George left me.

Fred left me.

The other llamas left me.

Fucking school.

Who needs it anyway?

I walked up to Kingsley. Shouldn't he be at work? Eh, whateveah.

Looking up to the giant man, I said, "I like to mash potatoes with my toes. Would you like some?"

He chuckled slightly before shaking his head and replying, "No thank you." So I walked off.

Fuck my life.

Actually, please don't.

So Sirius approached me. "Hello Sirius."

"Hi," he said, taking both of my hands. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He then got down on one knee, taking something out of his pocket, held it to me and asked the big question, "Will you marry me?"

"Sureeee."

He then kissed my cheak and left.

I looked down to my finger. That was a bit... unexpected.

Well, it's a pretty ring.

A/n HEYYY! It's been FOREVER huh? Okee so it's wicked short but I needed to stop there, I had like no choice cause in order to continue, I need the following questions answered:

1) One baby or twins?

2) Gender(s)?

3) Name(s)?

Yep, so I would like quite a few comments, like 15-20 before I upload, I also wont upload until I get a good amount of answers to the questions. Best answer gets a dedication. Yep, so BYE!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan