Chapter 13 - Lost Love

3 Weeks Later

Adam's POV

Wow. Exactly 3 weeks ago. I can't believe it. I mean. I haven't been able to think straight all of this is just going by so fast. I still love him. I really do. How could I be so stupid. All he ever wanted was to be loved.

When I found him he was broken into pieces. I picked him up. And I dropped him and Broke. him even more. I don't deserve love. I don't deserve to live.

Ashley's POV

"Ok guys. I know the album still isn't ready but give the guys some time." I said about to loose it.

"It's been THREE weeks. Can't they let it go? We knew they wouldn't work out anyway" Isaac said mad.

"How dare you? IT'S TOMMY FOR GODS SAKE. HE'S YOUR FRIEND. Have some respect. You know his sensitive." I yelled at Isaac.

Can't he just respect them? Besides we're just here to play for Adam. It's not like its our album.

Suddenly Adam walks in the room.

"Adam. Are you ok?" I rushed over to him.
.
.
.
He's been drinking.

"Addy..." I said. I signaled the guys to get out. And they did as I said. That's when Adam broke down.

"I can't take it. I can't take it. I just can't anymore. WHY!? WHY ME!?" He yelled breaking down more. Sobbing.

"It's not your fault addy. Its.."

"Yes it is. It's all my fault. I was the one who forgot our anniversary." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I picked up his broken pieces just to try and fix them. But I gave up and broke them even more. Can't you see. All he wants is love. He wants to be loved. That's all. That's all it takes to have tommy. If you truly love him, you can have him. And I failed. The one thing I promised myself not to do. Not fail him. I'm a failure."

The room became silent. I can't believe it's this serious.

"Addy. Things will get better. I promise you that. And if you ever need anything. Remember you have me. I'll do whatever for you." I said with sympathy.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks whipping away the tears.

"Anything"

"Please check up on him. I need to know if his okay. I need to know. That's all" he begged.

"I'll do that sometime today. Once I have some time. And I think we should cancel practice. I'll drive you home. Get some rest." I told him. I lift him up and carried him with his hand over my shoulder.

Later that afternoon. . .

I knocked on Tommy's door. A lady opened the door.

"Umm. Hi. May I please Speak to Tommy?" I asked. She was crying like crazy.

"Are you his girlfriend?" she asked.

"No. I'm a close friend of his."

She opened the door and let me in. But there was a few more people here. Like... his family or something. I didn't ask bc I didn't want to be rude but something didn't smelled right here. I sat down on a chair. Why were all these people here?

"Here have some water. You haven't heard the news have you?" she handed me a cup of water. I shook my head.

"Tommy... he's in the hospital." She said. "He took some pills last night. He took an overdose of his anxiety pills."

To Be Continued. . .