chapter 6 (The slender meet up)

Your pov

I woke up in Tim's arms never wanting him to let go, after the Zalgo incident I'm really scared ill lose him again. I nuzzle my face in his chase taking in his sent, I squeezed him a lil bit which I end up waking him up which was not my plan. "Good morning pretty boy" I look up at him with sleepy eyes, here recently I haven't been getting any sleep because of what happened. "Good morning." I replied softly, he leans down a bit and gently brushes his lips against mine.

"Come on, we gotta get ready." "Get ready for what?" I don't remember there being anything planned for today. "Once a year we have this prom like thing, its just a cover up for the slender's to checkup on things with each other." "So I have to wear something fancy?"

I don't have anything fancy lead alone clothingwithout blood on them. "Yeah, slender gave us some money to get a suit tailored for the prom." "When are we doing that today?" Hopefully not soon. "After we eat." DAMIT! I wanted to actually get sleep, guess ill have to look tired...wait I can wear my mask can't I... I'll do that then.

I get up and pop my back slowly walking downstairs I went strait for the kitchen. We have letterly nothing to eat. DAMIT! I'm hungry. Tim walks down the stairs and grabs the keys to the car and walks over to me.

"Is there any food?" "No." I say frowning. "Ok Mr. Grumpy, let's go get (f/f)." (favorite/fastfood) I jump up instantly running to the car bouncing up and down.

"I swear Toby is rubbing off on you." "Well toby is one of my best friends so duh." We get into the car and drive to
(f/f) as soon as we got our food and pulled over into a parking spot to eat, Tim starts to have another episode. I flipped over and reached into the back seat and grabbed a pill bottle, I take a few put and hand it to him. He takes it and starts breaking down, I rap my arms around him. "Hey, its ok, your ok, here breath with me inhale for 4 hold for 6 exhale for 2." He follows my instructions and starts to calm down, I pull away from the hug. "Do you want me to drive?" "No your driving scares me heheh" my driving is not that bad, a few seconds later he starts the car again and drives to our local (suit maker place, idk what its called sorry) after about an hour or so we found the perfect suit.

 "Do you want me to drive?" "No your driving scares me heheh" my driving is not that bad, a few seconds later he starts the car again and drives to our local (suit maker place, idk what its called sorry) after about an hour or so we found the perf...

(If thats not your kinda style sorry)

The only problem was that it cost $10,000 and we only had $600. So we stole it... yep...we stole it and we got away with it thanks to Tim who brought a GUN with him to a fucking store! By the time we got home it was 4:00 which ment we had an hour before we had to be there, I got the tag off and put the suit on then it was time for me to put on a mask to hide the sleep. For this ill wear...

(Again if this is not what you would where sorry) I carried the mask with me out of Masky's and my room, I wasn't gonna put it on till we were at the place

(Again if this is not what you would where sorry) I carried the mask with me out of Masky's and my room, I wasn't gonna put it on till we were at the place. I sit in the living room watching slender yell at BEN for not getting read and for playing games still, the TV turns on which confused me because I was the only one in the living room. I look around and see EJ in a dark blue tux, not gonna lie he looks really hot. "Hey baby, can you help me with something!" I hear from upstairs, I stand up and sprint into our room to see Tim trying to put eyeshadow around his eyes so his mask would look more intense. I sigh taking the brush from him applying just enough to make it work, he reaches his hand up to rub his eyes. I smack his hand away putting on his mask just to check if I did it right or if he needed more. He lifted his mask and roughly kissed me. I pulled away snickering, I kissed his head as I stood up. "Come on we gotta go or we'll be late and have to drive there." I walk back down stairs I was gonna sit back on the sofa but it was taken by an ass tone of proxy's I didn't even realized lived here I made my way over to the kitchen but it was also full. I walk out side and sit on the steps waiting for the others to get done so we can go. After a few minutes everyone was out side. "Is every one read. I will not be coming back until after the 'prom' thing." With that he telaported us to the mansion, it look like our place but under better maintenance. It looked overwhelming, every one went in except me I sat on the hood of a car smoking. I had my mask half way on my face just enough for my mouth to show. "You gonna come in or what?" A girl with strait brown hear, a clock where her eye should be, and in a half tux half dress like thing. "I will when I'm done with this." I reply jestoring to the toxic smoke I was inhaling, the girl slapped it out of my hand and dragged me inside. "What the fuck?!?" I say fixing my mask fully onto my face. "Your boyfriend won't stop asking where you are." I didn't know i was worrying him, I start to run in side. The girl let go of my hand as we got to the steps I walk in and see no site of Masky. I walk around looking for him, in the process I run into Jeff. "Hey have you se-" "he went to the bathroom." "Thanks" I say as I speed walk to the bathroom; now I know what your thinking "how did you know where the bathroom is." Well inside looks like a empty Walmart with signs everywhere. I went in to hear sobbing from one of the stalls I knock on the only one lock. Only to be pulled back by an unknown figure, the covered my mouth. Which honestly was stupid because I had a mask on, I yell slightly elbowing the person in the stomach. They let go of me as I run out only to shove into Masky. I had fallen on top of him which was most likely making him blush, I rap my arms around him while crying. "There you are, whats wrong baby?"

Maskys pov

I looked around to see people staring at us. No not at us what's behind (y/n). I look up to see Zalgo crawl out from the bathroom which is where Jeff said he sent (y/n). I stand up while helping (y/n) up aswell, the proxys under slender ran out side while the others were fighting him. We we're almost at the door when I felt him let go of my hand, he ran at the Demon with his axe throwing it right at his head. "YOU WON'T TAKE HIM FROM ME AGAIN!" he yells getting the slender Brothers attention. Some one grabbed my arm and brought me out side, it was Brian. "I can't let you die again brother." I looked back to see the place set fire, I run back towards the mansion on fire. Zalgo was no where to be found, I found (y/n) under a table holding his axe looking distressed. "HEY, OVER HERE!" I got his attention, he runs over to me and I grab his hand running getting him put as safe as I can. We run through the falling debri. He falls as soon as we are on a hill about a mile away from the burning house. I rush over to him listening for a heart beat, lucky he was just tired from the shock he's had. No one was around, I even looked in the first near the place. Not a single soul. I make my way back to (y/n) to see he's awake. "Where is everyone, did they all get out?" He tilted his head like a lost puppy, God how did I score such an angel. "Everyone got out but I don't know where they went." "So they left us...FUCK!" He was no longer a lost puppy, I walk over to him and hug him. Neither of us have our medication. Which means ill lose my mind and he will start having trans men problems. I lay next to him and take off my mask, I took his off when he fell to make sure he was breathing. Examining (y/n) more his suit was burnt and his sleeves were ripped off revealing multiple fresh and old cuts all along his arms. When we get back I'm getting him anti-depressants. "Well if we're gonna survive the next few days we better start looking for a town or something." "Yeah..." I get up and we start making our way on to find a town.

(HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE) >:D