Boba Tea

Thank you  AwarriorCatNerd  for the submission!

Name: Boba Tea

OH MY GOSH I LOVE BOBA!!!!!! A kittypet, I presume.

Gender: Tom

Alright

Age (at death): 200 moons / 16 yrs and 8 months

Boba Tea lived a long life. Love that for them.

Rank: Kittypet

CALLED IT

Pelt: A short haired brown tom with black speckles on their face, large black ears, brown whiskers, and black speckles. Their tail is slicked back and colored black. They have a lean shape along with long limbs.

Ooh, I'm loving this so far! I love how detailed and original this is! Very well done.

Mate: None

We got a single! 

Kits: None

Nice, nice.

Backstory: Hmm, perhaps I'll start my story back when I was in this strange, smelly place. It was comfortable for sure, with lots of other cats and loud noises of dogs barking. There was this one she-cat who really got on my nerves, the caretakers called her Raven, she was a sleek, sturdy built she-cat who would bully me all the time! Boy, I was happy when the Twolegs came in and took me to a CLEAN place. It was pretty big with shelves that I could jump onto, they even let sleep in their bed! One day, a female Twoleg was yowling and they both left, they came back with a small, wailing object called a Twoleg kit. It kept me up at night, I hardly got any sleep! When it got older, it started CRAWLING. It yanked my tail, my ears. So I gave it a piece of my mind. I scratched its face. The Twolegs got mad at me and I had to sleep outside that night. It was cold and I heard this vicious snarling and hissing. I went to investigate and saw these fierce, savage looking cats. I turned tail and fled, one of them chased me, it leaped onto me and demanded why I was stealing prey. I didn't know what it was talking about, the gray tom let me go, but told me I better stay on my side of the border. I still don't know what that means. So, I went back. When the Twoleg kit, it would leave for 5 hours, soon 7 hours. As I got older as well, I began to grow a strong bond with the kit. Soon, she was gone for 8 hours. I missed her. I sat in her lap whenever she was home, rubbing my head against hers. One day, I felt a strong pang in my belly, the Twolegs took me to the nurse and they gave me a shot that made me feel dizzy. A strange feeling filled my body, my belly wasn't starting to hurt as much. I relaxed, my body starting to unclench. Black was starting to creep around my eyes. The Twolegs were crying, I wanted to help them to purr. I lifted my head and let out a soft purr, but it quickly died out when my throat tightened and I put my head down again, and closed my eyes for the last time.

Oh my... NO! BOBA TEA!! I gotta be honest, I shed a tear or two. I'm too emotional... Anyway, this is amazing! It's so detailed and creative and I love how it's in first-person! Amazing job!

Alright, so that concludes Boba Tea's portfolio. I loved this guy, and wished he were my cat. Too bad he's made up. I love how real the backstory is, it's very relatable. And the whole thing is expertly written and very descriptive, so well done on that. Overall, I give Boba Tea a 9.7/10. Amazing work.