Chapter 3. [We Meet Again]

We Meet Again

We Meet Again

────☆*✲゚*✿*゚✲*☆────

AMY'S POV

I was still walking in the jungle to find crystals and my sisters. I looked at the map.

Amy: I guess the map shows us away. But this is my first adventure.

Imagine I'm alone on an adventure or solo place. I bring some of my backpacks and all my camping that sticks to teach me survival skills. At night it's getting dark.

Amy: What a day it's getting dark, oh well maybe I should be camping here.

I set up the tent and set up the firewood roasted my dinner and bites vegetables like a barbecue. Then once my communicator is ringing. I tap called my boyfriend's greeting. 

Amy: Oh hey Sonic what's up?"

Sonic: (Communicator) Nothing I'm just keeping busy with Eggman attack robots again. So how's your adventure, Ames?

Amy: It was great actually. I'm just eating my dinner almost done. By tomorrow I will find out adventure was then I will call you later.

Sonic: (Communicator) Well okay bye Ames be safe. I love you.

Amy: (chuckles) I love you too Sonic sweet dreams.

I turn off my communicator. Begin to sleep in the tent. In the morning I exchange my clothes and ready to go. An adventure. I walked into the forest but then I saw something running. I bring up my hammer.

Amy: Who's here come out now!

Then the bushes are moving seeing open the bush I saw the bunny was all alone.

Amy: Huh it's just a bunny.

The bunny walked away then someone touched me to turn around and saw a Black and Red hedgehog I know who is.

Shadow The Hedgehog...

Amy: Shadow? What are you doing here?

Shadow: (chuckles) So finally meet again Rose. Where are you going?

Amy: First of all Don't call me 'Rose' and I'm going on the mission in Solo. And you better stay out my way.

I swing my hammer at Shadow and he beat him to the ground. He stood up and said.

Shadow: Listen Amy I don't wanna fight you.

Amy: (Angry) Oh yeah try it.

Shadow: Don't waste your strange to fight me, Rose You are too weak against me.

Amy: Only was you better out.

We battle pose then Shadow stands up looked at me smiling.

Shadow: I would like to see how you can fight me! I wouldn't go easy on you if you're strong.

Amy: I can do better than you! You'll see

I swing my hammer to attack him he dodges it. My hammer to smack him. But he vanished right where he was.

Shadow: Too Slow

He whispered in my ear then I got my anger and warmed up. I quickly move away so I can attack him again. But he vanished again.

Shadow: Too slow again.

He grabbed my arm then he put me down on the ground as plainly. I see him standing and kneeling whisper my ear.

Shadow: Do you wanna do it again like last year.

I was shocked by the flashback but the first met Shadow the hedgehog. We're fighting or attacking me and Sticks.

Sticks: Well, it ain't over yet![Sticks and I have arrived.

Amy: Eat hammer, punk!

Sticks and I charge, brandishing their respective weapons. Sticks get there first and try to strike, but Shadow sidesteps, catches the other end of her staff, and spins, flinging her away. She lands on her back, rolls through, and skids on her feet. I slam my hammer into the ground to try to throw Shadow off balance, but he leaps into the air to avoid the shaking. Shadow charges me and attempts a flying kick, but I spin away to avoid it.

Shadow: That all you got?

Amy: We're just getting started!

I and Sticks try to come at Shadow from both sides, but Shadow teleports again. I and Sticks stop short, looking around for Shadow's reappearance, but Shadow reappears behind them, grabs them both, leaps into the air, pulling them up with him, then flings them away to a hard landing. I barely manage to pain.

After my flashback then I decide to give up a fight with Shadow just like last year.

Amy: Fine just do it then last year well what are you waiting for.

Shadow: No I give up. I just go somewhere else. That's the end of fighting.

He gives up too. I saw was leaving. Then I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm.

Amy: Wait! You come with me.

Shadow: Really...

Amy: Yeah, this is our one mission, shall we get going. (Walked away)

SHADOW'S POV

I cannot believe I never expect that she come with me. Well, this is her mission. Then I said to her.

Amy: Yeah, this is our one mission, shall we get going. (Walked away)

Shadow: Don't worry I will keep eye on you. (Smirked)

Amy: Stop it!

Shadow: Just kidding. So where did you have your mission?

Amy: Well I gotta find my sisters and get a crystal. I hope the lyric is not here before we attack them.

Shadow: I hope so.

I have never seen Amy as a cute hedgehog but it just reminds
me of Maria. I miss her. But she keeps my promise to keep to find my path or future love. I saw Amy bring a journal and keep reading it.

Shadow: Um Amy what's that?

Amy: Oh this is my mother's journal. She maybe finds some answers. And I have to find my twin sister as well.

Shadow: Do you have a sister?

Amy: Yeah... I never had sister before. Before I meet Sonic and my friends.

Shadow: oh... So we shall keep going?

Amy: Yep...

I never heard Amy has a sister. I met Amalia just like Amy.  Could that be Amy's sister.