𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 ♡︎

Since when is he ever nice to me?
I have to ask him, it makes no sense, since when does he get so jealous over me?
"Hey riddle um... I have a question-." I get cut off by him and he says,
"Mattheo, just call me Mattheo alright." He scratches the back of his neck and looks away from me sucking his teeth, I smile softly hoping he dosn't notice tho I think he did because I can see slight blush on his cheeks it's honestly adorable.
"Alright Mattheo, why did you walk away when I was dancing with Malfoy?"

"I- um... fuck ok, I don't know why I just don't like other people touching you like that" he says sighing

"Again with the word 'other people', what do you even mean by that?" I say honestly wanting to know what he means, he grabs to fist fulls of his hair and starts pacing around the room.
"Fuck, I'm in love with you rosier is that what you want to hear!" He yells in an annoyed tone.
"It's not what I want to hear mattheo i want the truth, do you really feel that way?" I say calmly trying not to scream back at him.
"Stop asking so many damn questions" he throws the bottle of whiskey against the wall which makes me jump.
"Please.." I say softly, I really should stop talking Im only going to get yelled at more.
"Yes, yes Ivy I have feelings for you your bloody perfect and your body this year is just.."  he says gesturing to my body and bites his lip holding back a smirk
"Mattheo riddle having alittle crush on Ivy Rossier" i tease.
"Much more then just alittle crush Ivy" he says rolling his eyes playfully, he takes a few steps closer to me and brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. I look up at him and place my hand on his chest,
"I've always felt the same way mattheo longer then you may think." I say honestly waiting for him to laugh in my face and say it was all a joke but instead... he kisses me

He tastes like whiskey and cigarettes but right now I don't mind at all. His lips are so foreign and different but he knows how to use them, he mumbles threw the kiss the word 'jump' and I oblige once I jump up slightly he wraps his hands around my thighs lifting me up pulling me into a straddle around his waist. He trails kisses down my neck and sits on the bed still with me in his grasp, he licks the side of my neck before sucking on it and I let out a slight whimper and begin rocking my hips back and fourth which makes him let out a small groan.
"Don't do this to me baby, please not right now you know we are both too drunk for this"
I nod and begin to get off of his lap, as I try to he pulls me back down,
"Didn't say get off my lap"
He says with a smirk kissing me once more before laying us both onto the bed and holding me close to his chest and placing a small kiss on my head.

I can get used to soft mattheo. 

————————————————————————
This chapter was not exactly smut so that's why I didn't put a smut warning but I hope you guys enjoyed Mattheo and Ivys cute little talk <3