𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 ♡︎

Walking into platform 9 3/4 is the same as every year of course I'm exited to see my friends Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and Theodore Nott aka Theo, I can also include Mattheo Riddle whom I have been dreading to see but at the same time quite exited to see . Theo and I have been writing all summer making sure everything has been good between family's and different activities that we have done in the summer,  and for some reason he has always had the need to include all the foods he has ate during the  time off also including how he had finally tried escargot and that he hated it almost puking from the taste which made me laugh.

   I walk into the train looking threw every compartment trying to find my friends, when I do finally find them i greet them with a smile then sit next to pansy by the window, putting my legs over her lap.

"Rosier, what's up chica I haven't seen you all summer" Blaise says leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands.
"Hey Blaise, not much really  how about you?" I say looking over at him.
"Eh this and that you know not much either"
I nod and look over at the one and only Mattheo Riddle who is sitting opposite of me with his head against the window and a book in hand. He was already looking at me, why was he looking at me? He looks at me with a bit of a glare while looking at me up and down with a disgusted look on his face.
"Have a staring problem riddle?" I say looking at him with the same face he is giving me.

"Not at all rosier but what the fuck are you wearing, it's the first day of your sixth year and your already dressed sluttier then usual I see" I gulp at his words, it's not that I'm trying to look scandalous especially not on the first day of term but my body has changed since the former year, I have gained more curves and a bigger bust growing at least a whole two cup sizes. I never had the chance to buy new clothes this summer assuming my clothing would still fit me fine but I guess that wasn't the case.

"Ok first of all, I'm not trying to look "slutty" at all my clothes are just fitting a bit..tighter then usual I haven't had the chance to buy new clothes" i say trying to sound as confident as I can, Malfoy chuckles with a scoff and a smug smirk on his face.

"Yah, you got boobs" pansy throws a box of Bertie Bott's every flavor beans at him and he laughs along with blaise and I swear I caught Mattheo letting out a chuckle, I cross my arms over my chest and pout and they continue to talk amongst themselves.

" I bout some weed from the muggle world and I was willing to try it, do you guys want to join me?" I overhear Theo say now bringing my attention to him, everyone says yes and agrees to meet in his dorm after the sorting ceremony to try it.
"Wouldn't it be the same shit we smoke?" Mattheo asks.
"Well I don't fucking know Matt but I wanna see which one is stronger, ours, or theirs" Mattheo roles his eyes and goes back to reading his book, i chuckle looking at Theo who shoots me a wink while taking a bite of some kind of gummy worm.

—————————————————————————

I know this was a short first chapter but I promise the next one will be way longer, thank you for reading my lovely's 💋💋💋