Prologue

Ivy rosier :

Mattheo was the first person I think I have ever loved, or at least I'd like to think of it in that way. The way his curly hair bounced off his face made me smile, the way his smile could light up a room, the way he stared at me even if it wasn't a love stare for the most part it was out of hate. But even if I knew he hated me for half the time I knew him I couldn't stop loving him even if I tried. It was our sixth year in this shit hole school they like to call Hogwarts and him and I never got along some how but he has always been attractive to me and even if he thinks I wouldn't catch it he has always made flirty remarks to me ever once and a while. But I think after having to share a room with him it's making these feelings stronger and I don't think I can hold them in anymore.
—————————————————————————
Mattheo Riddle :
Sure she has always been quite beautiful but I'm not going to admit that to anyone especially not to her. With her mesmerizing blue eyes that are as cerulean as the ocean, her wavy black hair that always lays perfectly on her shoulders, her soft smooth porcelain skin that always seems to glow, she can pull any man that she may want but I'm not sure I want any man to have her, she's not mine to keep or at-least not not just yet but for some reason I don't want any man to have her. I don't hate her but but I don't like the feeling I feel toward her and try to push them away but I can't help it, and fuck it's going to be hard keeping them away when now we have to share a damn room.