"For the record, I thought your name was wonderful," Evie says, making SURE Ben can hear her. I turn away from Ben to face her and immediately kiss her cheek, which I notice she giggles and blushes at.

"Excuse me, is someone blushing?" I tease, and she laughs louder as I do it again, just to simply make fun of her.

Our waitress arrives by our table, notepad and pen ready. "Hey guys, I'm Tiffany, daughter of Tiana. I will be your waitress this morning!" She beams. "So tell me, what can I get you guys?"

Jay and Carlos were planning on getting matching meals for fun, but unfortunately disagree on what they want, with Carlos arguing that pancakes are better and Jay arguing that waffles are. They battle with each other for a while, snatching syrup stained menus back and forth between each other and yelling, until finally I get sick of them and decide to shut them up.

"Quiet down these crazy nuts, zip their mouths completely shut!" I cry, then point my finger at them and flick it around in a circle three times. Within a few seconds they're muted. They try to talk, scrambling around and trying to make a sound, but they physically can't speak. I've used that spell on them quite a few times, and if Ben asks, yes, that was an emergency.

"Carlos will have pancakes, Jay will have waffles," I tell the waitress calmy, a sweet smile plastered on my face. I turn to the boys and see that they are both rolling their eyes in annoyance. The waitress raises an eyebrow at the scene they just caused, yet writes down their order regardless. She then turns to Ben.

"And what will you be having?' She asks him.

"Mal and I are gonna share a French toast and smoothie," He replies, then turns to smile at me.

"Oh, we are?" I ask, quite surprised.

"Well yeah, I mean why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know, you just didn't ask me," I explain.

"You never ask Evie, and you guys always share automatically whenever we go out to eat."

He does have a point. But at the same time...I don't want to share with him...

"You know what, yeah. We'll have that," I tell the waitress reluctantly. She takes Evie's order next, which is a small coffee, and I look at her, only to see that she has a disappointed look plastered on her face. Oh no, I've given her the wrong idea. As soon as the waitress is gone I lean up and whisper in her ear, "Don't worry, that was just for show. I'd rather share with you and you know it."

This makes her smile sweetly, and I rest my head on her shoulder.

Suddenly Carlos begins to fumble around in his satchel, situated beside him on the crisp blue seat, and retrieves a pen from it. He grabs a crumpled napkin from the stack on our table beside the condiments, and begins to scribble something on it with the pen, as we all watch him. Once he's finished, he shoves it towards me, and I take it with my free hand that's not around Evie. It's a message, and I roll my eyes once I've read it.

Please unmute me and Jay!

I fold up the napkin and look at the boys. "I will unmute you if you stop arguing about stupid waffles or pancakes. They're the same thing, just a different shape and pattern. WHAT is the big deal?"

They both clasp their hands together in a praying position, puffing out their bottom lips. I sigh and lift my finger. "Time for a new voice reboot, take these nut jobs off of mute," I recite, then use my finger to flick their heads around a few times. Once I'm finished, I curl my finger and lift their heads slowly. "There. You're back to normal."

"HOW are nut jobs even in the spell?!" Jay cries.

"I found a page in the back of the book that has a tutorial on how to modify the spell titles. I figured since I use this spell on you two so much, and, well, nut jobs are exactly what you are, why not switch things up a litte?" I laugh.