Chapter 6

"Wait so your pregnant" Kageyama asked and I nodded. It wasn't rocket science I did it with a guy without protection and that can cause a baby. Voila.

"You know guys I'm tired and it has been a long day" I said walking walking my room. I layed down the then my phone dinged. I picked it up.

I put my phone down and feel asleep

The next day
3rd person

" sweetie you need to get up it's almost time for school" suga said rubbing sunas leg as the other was still in bed crying. Atsumu was there running his finger through sunas hair. Everyone had gone to school already so it was just them three in the dorm.

Then the was a knock on the door. Suga looked at Atsumu sand nodded and Atsumu got up and went to go open it.

With Atsumu

He opened the door to see a figure who looked like him but with a gray undercut.
"Okay Osamu we called you here to make things better not worse" Atsumu said and he nodded and they walked back to sunas room.

Atsumu opened the door letting the two twins walk in. Osamu looked at the boy on the bed.
"Sweetie we are going to step outside but there is someone who wants to talk to you" suga said and suna nodded.

Suga walked past Osamu.
"Is he okay" Osamu asked and suga nodded holding his hand to his chest.
"Suna is in a lot of emotional pain as well as physical pain" suga said with teary eyes and Osamu nodded. The two friends walked out and Osamu walked over suna and sat on his bed.

Suna looked up at the other and his eyes grew wide.
"Osamu" he said and Osamu looked at him the his stomach.
"He rin" he said and suna began crying again. Osamu quickly brought suna in to a hug.
"Let me go" suna said pushing Osamu away from him.

Osamu let go and looked at suna the once again his stomach. He placed his hand on Sunas stomach and with his Alpha instincts he was able to tell there really was a baby in suna.
"Suna I'm really sorry about this" Osamu said and suna smacked his hand off of his stomach.

Suna then looked at Osamu with so much pain on his face.
"Listen suna. This was never supposed to happen. This thing. I wanted to be with you but I didn't want this to happen" Osamu said and suna stood up and walked over to Osamu and smacked him.
"AND YOU THINK I DID" Suna yelled and Osamu stood up.
"Please don't yell rin. It's not good for the baby" Osamu said and suna rolled his eyes.
"Oh so now you care about it" suna said

Osamu looked at suna.
"Rin I always cared about it. You just never gave me any time to process it. Instead you started yelling at me and accusing me of stuff" Osamu said and suna looked down.

Osamu went and grabbed suna hand and put it on his chest.
"Rin. I love you" Osamu said and before he could finish suna pulled his hand away from Osamu.
"Yeah let me guess. You are going to say you love me and you want to be with me our whole life despite me being pregnant. Yeah but answer me this how many people have you Said that to!?" Suna said and Osamu looked around the room.

"Rin I need you to understand one thing. YOU ARE THE FISRT PERSON I HAVE SAID THAT TO. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE SO MANY RUMORS GOING AROUND BUT NONE ARE TRUE." Osamu said and suna flinched.
"Suna. I love you more than anything in the whole (dang) world. I have loved you forever" Osamu said and he went and held suna.

Suna relaxed and hugged Osamu back.
"Samu I love you to but I can't not right now" suna said and Osamu looked at suna confused.
"Wait rin. I'm confused" Osamu said and suna huffed.

Suna then looked up at Osamu.
"I'm not saying no or I don't love you. I'm saying I can't date you right now not yet" Suna said and Osamu looked at suna.
"But you promise that we will?" Osamu said and suna nodded.
"Someday" Suna said and the he kissed Osamus cheek.
"Then that's good enough for me" Osamu said returning the kiss on sunas head.