Haunted House

(Robert)

Halloween was one of my favorite times every year. I loved the parties, dressing up and the eating candy part of Halloween. But, my favorite part is definitely the haunted houses.

I loved to go to the houses with my kids but never went once they got older. This year I had found an absolutely terrifying house and was going to take Kym with me. I knew I could at least get one good scare out of her because she was little jumpy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kym honey it's time to go" Robert yelled up the stairs of the home the two shared," I'm ready to be scared"

"I'm coming Robert, hang on" Kym yelled walking down the stairs in a pairs of leggings, converse, and my flannel.

"You look beautiful" Robert says kissing Kym and slowly letting his hands drift over her body.

"Ha-ha very funny" Kym said smirking.

"No really you look beautiful"

"I know you would much rather me being in less clothing" Kym said smiling and kissing Robert again.

"I would but since we are going to a haunted house I would prefer you clothed" Robert said smirking against her kiss.

"So we really have to go, I get scared easily" Kym said fake pouting.

"Yes Kym and I'll be right there in case you get scared, Ok?"

"Fine Robert but only because I love you"

Robert grabbed Kym's hand and led her down to his car and drove off in the direction of the haunted house. As they pulled up Robert said," Now I did my research to find the scariest one out there"

"Oh...joy" Kym said grimacing.

"You'll love it I promise" Robert said grinning and grabbing Kym's hand, "I'll be right there if you get to scared and can't handle it"

"No nope I can handle it I'm not a scaredy cat" Kym said trying to convince herself.

"Uh huh, suuure" Robert said rolling his eyes and laughing when Kym playfully hit him.

"That was not funny"

"Ok princess whatever you say. Ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be" Kym said climbing out of the car and intertwining her finger's with Robert's clenching them tight when she saw the houses facade. Robert paid for their tickets and led Kym over to the entrance where smoke was pouring out.

"Ok I can do this" Kym said to herself. Robert led them inside and as soon as they were in a clown with a chainsaw jumped out from behind the door.

"AHH" Kym screamed and jumped away clenching Robert's hand tighter.

"Relax Kimmie, this is only the beginning" Robert said laughing.

"How did you not jump at that clown though?"

"I did just you jumped more"

"I still don't see how you find this fun" Kym said.

"You'll see, once we are out of here, you'll be dying to come back"

Robert led Kym around many twists and turns and with each one Kym gripped his arm tighter, turning her knuckles white. After a particularly scary scarecrow Robert began to notice Kym's shaking.

"Baby are you ok" Robert asked worriedly.

"Yeah just haunted houses sent my thing" Kym said.

"Ok baby we'll hurry up and leave if you don't like it this much."

"Thanks Robert" Kym said forcing a weak smile.

They hurried through the rest of the house and emerged into a dimly lit parking lot. Kym clutched onto Robert, whipping her head around at every noise made.

"Relax baby I'm right here, I'm really sorry if I scared you that badly" Robert said with a sympathetic grin," normally people aren't that freaked out."

"I'm fine as long as you're here" Kym said burying her head in Roberts's chest as they walked to the car. Like a gentleman he opened the car door to allow Kym in. He then walked around to his side of the car and climbed in and began to drive home. On the way Kym began to slowly drift off the sleep. When they arrived home Robert unbuckled Kym and carried her princess style into their house.

"Baby I can walk" Kym said rubbing her eyes and trying to get out of Robert's grip.

"But I have you, you're tired anyway" Robert said holding onto Kym.

"Ok" Kym said snuggling into Robert's chest as he walked up the stairs. He reached the bedroom and swung open the door. He then walked over to the king beg and leaned over to place Kym down on her side of the bed.

"No baby stay" Kym said grabbing Robert's shirt and pulling him back down onto the bed and kissing him long and hard.

"MMM I love you" Robert whispered into Kym's ear causing her to giggle, "But I really need to shower. Join me?" Robert said raising one eyebrow.

"Thought you would never ask" Kym said jumping up," and I'm not tired anymore"

"Last one in is a rotten egg" Robert said running towards he master bathroom. Kym beat him and soon the two were in the shower together. Robert was running his hands up and down Kym's body whilst Kym ran her hands through his hair. When they were done, they got out of the shower and dried off.

"Ok now I'm tired baby, I'm actually going to bed this time" Kym said walking off towards the bedroom wearing nothing but Robert's shirt.

"Good Night" Robert said as he climbed into bed with his beautiful Kym, "I hope you had fun today"

"Well I wouldn't say fun" Kym said.

"You loved it even though you were a little bit scared" Robert teased, "But I KNOW you loved that shower"

"I did baby" Kym said smiling and leaning up to give Robert a gentle kiss.

"I love you, Good night" Kym said as she rested her head on Robert's chest and closed her eyes, "But make sure you find a good haunted house for next year"

(Tried to write a longer fic this time. And I'm going to start writing a multi part story😊 I'm excited)