Movie Night

"Baby what do you want to watch tonight? It's Christmas Eve after all" Robert said leaning over to give his fiancée a kiss.
" You know what I want to watch" Kym said smiling into his kiss.
"I know baby" Robert said with a smile,"Where? Here or the bedroom?"
"Bedroom" Kym said smiling devilishly.
"OK baby I'll make popcorn"Robert said standing up and heading to the kitchen. Kym headed upstairs and changed into a lacy pair of underwear and slipped on one of Roberts shirts. She was putting in White Christmas when Robert walked in with popcorn, followed closely by Lola. Robert placed the popcorn down onto the king sized bed and slipped out of his clothes and into his boxers.
"Baby come cuddle" Robert said holding out his arms for Kym to climb into. She happily obliged.
"Lola come here doggy" Robert said patting the space by his legs as he grabbed he popcorn. Kym reached around and turned off the light behind their heads and settled into Robert's arms to watch the movie. Halfway through the move after the popcorn was gone, Kym began to run her hands through Robert's hair. Kym then leaned her head on Roberts chest and sighed.
"Is everything ok baby?" Robert asked worriedly.
"Yep all good" Kym replied staring into Roberts chest.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive" Kym said as she leaned up and kissed Robert long and hard. Robert understood and often found it best not to argue in these situations and completely ignored the movie. He then deepened the kiss. Soon he was on top of Kym ferociously kissing her and running his hands over her body.
"I love you baby" Kym breathed as she reached to pull down his boxers.
"I love you to" Robert said. He then broke the kiss for a moment to pull his T-shirt off of Kym. He then slowly slid off Kym's lacy underwear and giving a sly grin up towards Kym, began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Kym woke up snuggled in the arms of her fiancée. She yawned and lifted her head off of his chest, carefully as not to wake him, and climbed out of bed. She slipped on her robe and began to walk downstairs. Kym began to prepare breakfast when she felt two strong arms wrap around her midriff and a husky voice whisper in her ear, "Merry Christmas darling"

(Again super sorry for the shortness of the fic! I'll try to do better next time😁 and if anyone has prompt you could send them to me or comment)