Inui Seishu x Reader

𝐈𝐧𝐮𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
Ꙭ 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖆 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖜 𓂺

"Mm? What's the problem?" He ask, obviously confused because of your quietness.

You sigh, "I'm just having a bad day. My stomach hurts" You said and lay down on the bed. It's your second days in your periods.

Inui stop tapping at his laptop and lay down behind yours. Your back is facing him so he just hug you in behind, he started kissing your back ear and nape.

"Come on, you're not gonna respond to me?" He ask, pouting at your back.

You face him and give him a peck- making him to grown and kiss you more. Your hands travel at his nape.

He suddenly stop and stared deeply at your eyes. He smirk, "I'm getting a boner, babe."

You softly slap his shoulder. "I'm in periods, shut up. Go to cr and work your boner." You said.

His smirk become wider, "What about give me a blow... Using this" He said, touching your lips.

You exhales deeply and sit. You crawl between his thighs. "Unbutton your pants, as if I will undress you." You irritated said.

He chuckles and start to unbutton his pants, "God, I'm getting more wetter because of your tones."

As he done, you can't help but to gulp at his big and long member.

How long? 7 or 8 inch, it's not even obvious because of his slim body.

You kiss his pinkish tip and gaze at his face. He gulp and partly his lips. You traced his dick down to his two balls.

[Oh wow balls]

"Y/n..." Inui's hoarse groan.

You sucked his tip while your right hand on his balls, playing it, and your left hand on his body member, slightly bobbing it.

His breath become more intense and heavier.

You starting to blew his member, slowly, up and down. Licking, sucking his pre-cum, and swirling your tongue on it.

"Oh- nghh..."

For sure, if you're not having a period, you definitely bouncing at his dick now.

Slowly become faster, faster and deeper.

You are prevented from choking because of his stretch that is in your mouth.

Inui grab your hair. "F-feels... G-good..." He can't help to roll his eyes.

"Ahh-" he tried to pull you, "I'm g-gon...na c-cum- shit."

His juice directly hit your throat making you to swallow it.

You looked up at him and grin, "How's my blow?"

•••
unedited.