Henry x sister!reader - Broken knuckle

"Henry, I think I broke my knuckle", you said walking up to your brother and his friends.

"What?"

"I think I broke my knuckle. It hurts like shit," you repeated holding your hand out for him to examine, your knuckle already visibly swollen and slowly turning blue.

Henry frowned.

"What the fuck did you do?!"

You went to cross your arms but thought better of it and mumbled something about how you had punched a wall out of frustration after your teacher gave you a talking-to for not paying attention at the end of class.

"You're a fucking idiot"

"Yeah, I'm a fucking Idiot. Now could you please do something? My hand really fucking hurts!"

"Well, what the hell do you expect me to do? Just cool it or something."

You groaned.

"Oh yeah that's very helpful Henry. Do you at least know how to figure out if it actually is broken?"

Henry shook his head, then shrugged and said "Just try if you can move it."

Now Vic chimed in too "I don't think it's broken, if it was you'd probably be crying from the pain."

"The only reason I'm not crying, Victor, is that I'm not a fucking pussy. But it definitely hurts enough to make me want to cry", you answered glaring at him.

Turning back to Henry you said "I can move it, but it hurts really bad if I do."
Henry grabbed your hand and inspected it.

"It looks fine except for the swelling, so it can't be that bad. Just go and hold it under cold water."

You nodded and left for the restroom.