Bowers Gang x fem!reader - You hate them

Requested by Psychoboy1996. It turned out kinda short, but I hope you like it anyway!

You hated the Bowers Gang, and there were two main reasons for that.

Reason number one: The Loser's Club.

Yours and Richie's parents were work-friends, and being three years older than him, you had often played the babysitter for him (and occasionally Eddie too) when you guys were younger.
The trashmouth was like the annoying little brother you didn't have, and you still liked to spend time with him and his friends. They thought you were the absolute coolest, and you were the first person they went to when they had any problems.

You were naturally protective of Richie and Eddie in particular, since you were closest to them and had known them the longest, but your protectiveness also extended to the rest of the Loser's Club.

The way people like Henry Bowers and his friends treated these kids made you furious, and you tried to step in whenever you could. Unfortunately that was rarely enough; somehow the bullies always found a way to torment them when you weren't nearby.

But that didn't mean you never encountered them, oh no. You ran into them so often you were almost sure they were borderline stalking you.

Which brings us to reason number two for your hatred: The obvious crush all four of the bullies had on you, and the way they continuously tried to win you over, no matter how often you made it clear that you weren't interested.

Yeah, you hated the Bowers Gang, and they were entirely oblivious to that fact.
They thought you were just playing hard to get, not understanding, or rather: not wanting to understand, that you really meant it whenever you told them to fuck off.

The four of them could often be found talking about you, at school as well as in their free time. It was safe to say that, as far as they were concerned, you were the most interesting thing in the whole town of Derry.

"Did you see Y/N this morning? She looks hot as fuck today," Patrick would say almost every day, to which the others usually responded with, "she looks hot as fuck everyday."

It was no surprise that they were talking about you today, too.

"I talked to her in class today," Henry bragged when the boys exited school.

Now he had the full attention of his friends.

"No way!"
"What'd she say?"

"She called me an idiot."

The others laughed.

"Of course she did. She say anything else?"

"No..."

He scowled.

Just then Stan and Beverly walked into the boys' line of view, and they prepared to rough them up a little.

"Hold on guys, Y/N is watching," Vic warned the others as he stopped in his tracks.

"So? That's good, let her see how much better than these losers we are," Patrick said.

"No, no, no, she doesn't like when we do that," Belch said. "Remember how angry she was the last time she caught us messing with them?"

"Yeah, she'll like us way more if we leave them alone!", Henry decided, and led his gang away from the Losers.

Little did they know that you would never like them, no matter what.