ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷

Start from the beginning

You liked photo sent by "mya💕

Aww look at my little baby🥺, Ty for doing
His hair❤️ me and José will be over around 1:30
To pick him up.

Girl ofc💕 it's no problem, and okay see you guys soon.

End of our conversation.
____________________________________
José 💙🧑🏽‍🍼
                                Today 12:18pm

Hey liyah just letting you know  I'm almost done Getting myself together and I'll be coming to get you and Leo soon🤍.

                                                    Alright see you soon🤍.
                                                                               Read

    José loved "Alright see you soon🤍"

                            End of conversation.
____________________________________

1:21pm

Me and Leo are now in the car with José and we are headed to go and pick Jayden up from Mya's house.

Before leaving out I made sure that I put Leo's filled bottles in his diaper bag so that just in case I'm not able to breast feed him while we're outside most of the day.

About 10 minutes later we made it to Mya's house and I'm just gonna get out to get Jayden while José and Leo stay in the car.

I stepped out the car and shut the door and walked up to Mya's door and knocked on it, while waiting for her to come to the door.

About 10 sec later she came to the door with a sleepy Jayden in her arms.

I pount at seeing my little baby knocked out, hopefully he'll wake up once we make it to Josés mothers house.

Mya hands me a sleeping Jayden and I let him lay his head on my shoulder.

While mya hands me his book bag with his stuff in there. I tell thank you for watching him and she replies with "np".

We said are goodbyes and I walk back to the car and put Jayden in his seat and buckled him up.

And made sure to put his backpack on the floor beside him.

I made my way back into the passenger seat and buckled up and we headed on the road to his mothers house.

____________________________________
•••••••
2:09pm

Jose's mothers house:

We finally made it to Josés mothers house and there was a lot of his family members outside hanging and talking with one another

José had found a spot to park his car, we both got the boys out the car.