"Could I try to fuck the nerves out of you?" Kragan offered hopefully which got you to snort a laugh as once your body was bared to him, he had a hard time not groping you. Honestly, since the moment he was allowed to touch you, he couldn't keep his hands off of you. Even after the honeymoon since seeing you blush and smile and give him those 'keep it up and you're gonna have to finish what you're starting' looks from you had him eager to answer such wordless invitations.

"You can try. I doubt you'll succeed, but you can try." You offered.

"No harm in trying." Kragan shrugged as he quickly and easily seemed to slink out of his own clothes that were very clearly more Yekmenian and were rather simple and easy to get dressed and undressed in before he happily ushered you into the bed and into the silk sheets and covers and only when you had both met your satisfaction did you take your medicine and apply your mask and promptly fall asleep in his arms.

But come morning, you awoke to Kragan not in bed with you as the bed was quite cold where he had been laying what felt like a moment before.

"My Lady!" Mildred called out- outside your room and her tone of voice came out in a panicked tone and it caused you to gasp and practically spring out of bed and open your door to see Mildred being restrained by two orc guards and three young women who looked stoney and armed.

"What is going on?! Let her go!" You ordered.

"Duchess Salgria, are you aware that your Lady in Waiting is poisoning you to death?" One of the ladies behind the first accused.

"What? No she is not!" You argued.

"Duchess Salgria, I'm Queen Audravienne Azurah. You must know that in Yekmeni, it is forbidden to bring poison into Yekmeni, and the punishment for such a crime is death. Your Lady in Waiting has been found with poison on her person, and..." Audrey began before you shushsed them.

"Shhh!" You uncharacteristically shushed The Queen as you looked around to see who was in the hall to make sure that Kragan wasn't here to hear this. As Queen Audravienne and the two women with her and her guards looked surprised and offended that you would shush their Queen.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but I can not have this matter discussed here in the hall and so openly. Please, would you let me explain this situation in full? If you're going to put anyone to death for breaking your law, it should be me. But before you decide one way or another, please, just give me a chance to explain myself and my situation." You pleaded as she raised a curious, if not critical brow.

"My Lady, we should discuss this in the throne room. If she is to make an official plea..." Seyda reminded her mistress.

"Please, no, you can put me to death right now, but you must ensure that Mildred has safe passage home first." You pleaded.

"You have five minutes of my time to plead your case." Audrey decided before she nodded for everyone to come into your room.

"My Lady, no, please! Just let them put me to death! You can't do this to yourself, not when..." Mildred tried to dissuade you as the guards brought her into the room and you shut the door.

"Mildred, it's ok. Please, just sit down. I only have five minutes. Let me talk." You urged her as she was forced down into a chair before you went over to the bed and shakily collapsed to sit down on the bed now that the adrenaline in your system had subsided.

"So I'm assuming you have tested the substances in all the bottles that were marked to be my medicine with a name that didn't fit what was in the bottle?" You assumed.