Chapter 12

(Niall's POV)

        "And, we're out!" the producer yelled as we finished our last interview for the day. Sighing I slouched down into the couch of the studio enjoying the softness of the cushions. After a day of photo shoots and interviews all I wanted to do was go home and relax with Ava.

        "Thank you so much for coming today boys." Ellen said as she shook our hands.

         "It was a pleasure as always." Liam said politely while smiling at her. We all waved goodbye before walking back to the dressing rooms.

         "Great job today boys. Is there somewhere you boys want to go before we head back to the bus?" Paul asked us as we changed into more comfortable clothes, than what the show had us wear. I cut Louis off just before he could say anything,

        "Actually can we just head back now?"

        "Aw, is someone missing his mate?" Louis said grinning at me. In a flash I had him pinned on the floor on the other side of the room. He was right, I had been away from Ava for way to long now, and I could barely stand to be away from her for any longer. Even though he was right I was really getting tired of his stupid comments, I didn't bug him when he first found El.

         "Shut up Louis." He rolled his eyes as he pushed me off of him and stood up.

         "Fine, I'll stop bugging you about her." He said putting his hands up in mock surrender. I shoved him playfully while making our way out the door and over to limo.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        The ride home was eventful. There was a mini fridge with water bottles in the limo, so Louis being Louis wanted to see how much he could drink without taking a breath. Let's just say it didn't end well for him. For us it was amusing but he ended up spitting out half the water that he tried to drink.

        "So how do you think Ava got along with the girls?" Liam asked out of the blue.

        "They probably got on really well. Knowing the girls they made her feel right at home." I replied smiling as we pulled into the lot we had the bus stopped at. My smile faded though as a sickening feeling spread its way through me.

        "Is it just me or does something not feel right?" You could definitely hear the worry in my voice.

       "I think it's just you Nialler, what's wrong? Zayn asked looking concerned.

       "I'm not sure, I just have a sick feeling that somethings not right." I answered as we pulled into the parked the limo by the bus.

        "Do you think it's Ava?" That was all that was able to leave Louis' mouth before I through the door of the limo open and flitted over to the door of the tour bus. The sight inside made my blood boil, and I could feel myself losing control. Stepping closer I yelled.

        "What the hell are you doing?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Ava's POV)

         I'm so glad that I was left with the girls. I felt so comfortable around them. It was a nice change from always feeling on edge around the boys. Well, that and the fact that there was still the Directioner in me that had always dreamed of hanging out with the girlfriends. Right now the girls and I and bent over clutching our stomachs, laughing as Eleanor told a story about Louis that had brought tears to our eyes we laughed so hard. Our laughs were cut off by a knock at the door of the bus.

        "I got it!" Eleanor said jumping up to answer the door. She was just like Louis. All of our heads snapped in the direction of the entrance when we saw Eleanor walking back in the room with a boy around our age. The other girls smiled at him as he walked in the room.

        "Hey Alex." Danielle said smiling at him.

        "Hey girls." he smiled back while sitting across from us. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. An almost devilish grin spread across his face.

"And who might this be?" He asked not taking his eyes off of me. 

           "Oh this is Ava. Ava this is a Alex, he's a friend of ours." His smile only grew wider as he looked me up and down.             "It's a pleasure to meet you Ava." he said holding out his hand for mine. I had a weird feeling about him, but I didn't want to be rude so I gently placed my hand in his. Smiling he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently. His lips lingered on my hand longer than I would have like, and when he pulled back he had that same evil smirk on his face that he had when he first came in.              "So what are you lovely girls doing here all alone?"              "We're just watching out for Ava while the boys are out." Danny said smiling, like she felt comfortable around Alex, in fact they all seemed comfortable around him, maybe it's just the fact that I've never met him before that makes him seem so different.              "Watching out?" Alex titled his head to the side slightly as if confused by the statement made.              "Yeah we're helping her keep her blood lust under control until she gets a little older.