The Welcome

The awaited moment has arrived, all the hashiras are gathered for the arrival of two more new members of the squad.

Ubuyashiki gathered his loyal warriors to inform them of new instructions.
All are before the master in his mansion and look forward to the presentation.

In respect as usual, they are positioned on their knees to welcome their master, for whom they have great affection. The meeting is being held in the afternoon, so the temperature is pleasant. All while waiting are contemplating the surroundings of the Ubuyashiki mansion.

The master approaches accompanied by his daughters who guide him by the hand to the front of the pillars.

"- Good afternoon people." He greets Ubuyashiki with a voice that is pleasant to the ears.
Some of the hashiras mention to Ubuyashiki how they wish him to get better from his illness, wishing him good health. He thanks you kindly with a smile on his face.

"- I believe they imagine the reason for being here." Says Ubuyashiki.
The pillars babble a "uhm" in agreement.

"- My dear children, today we will have two new members who will be part of our family. They come from a distant land but have been recommended for a long time, so I'm happy to introduce them to you.
Appearing slowly behind Master Ubuyashiki, the pillars watch the two new hunters walk towards them. Their walk is incredibly graceful, they are really different from a hunter in the region.

When welcoming a new member, everyone is called, not only the hashiras, but also swordsmen and all other support team members, so everyone can know who the new members are.

Arisu, Aoi and Maya are at a greater distance on the left side, under a large tree, which from time to time greets them with the fall of its small leaves, the girls continue to carefully observe who the newcomers will be.

When only a few appear, they leave everyone intrigued.
The pillars are silent and just watch them.

They bow before the pillars and introduce themselves.

"- It's a pleasure to meet you, where we come from you have a lot of fame, I really want to share and learn with you. My name is Kaito, I'm at your disposal." Says the boy with a half smile on his face, handsome enough to make Kanroji blush.

While watching the performance, Arisu who is with the girls next door whispers.
"- I can't believe it, this is the same guy who gave me the essence at the store yesterday, is it him, Kaito, what does he do here, or what did he do there?" says Arisu.

"- Are you sure Arisu?" Ask Aoi.

"- Yes, it's him, this outfit is unmistakable, it couldn't be someone else." Answer Arisu.

Aoi looks at Kaito warily.

"- Arisu... you lied, you said he was handsome, but handsome is not enough for this monumental man, he's perfect hahaha!!!" Maya says in a fully audible whisper, covering her mouth as she laughs.

"- Lucky for you, Kyojuro is kind of deaf, Maya, imagine if he hears that. And if you're going to whisper like this, you'd better speak, it might even be quieter" Says Aoi

"- Quiet Aoi, I just paid the lad a compliment, that was no big deal." Maya answers.

Aoi gestures with her head disapprovingly at Maya, at the same time she crosses her arms.

They turn their attention to the presentation that continues with the second pillar.

"- I'm Hina, I make Kaito's words mine, I hope we can fight side by side while I'm here."

The girls try to hide it but are terribly intimidated, Hina is really a beautiful woman.

"- Look Arisu, I'll tell you just one thing... you're lucky that Himejima-San is blind... I would give anything for Kyojuro to be blind right now." Maya says looking Hina up and down like a tape measure.