The fall

They seal the epic exchange of caresses with a tight hug.

For Arisu the shelter of Himejima's arms was all she needed to resign herself to this perfect moment.
They are united and feel the beating of their hearts, which unlike the two, are not silent.

But suddenly they could hear a noise louder than their hearts beating.  What will it be?

The sound that reaches the couple's ears makes them look scared in the direction of the bang made, the sound came from the back, just as the noise seemed to be, the sound was of something breaking and falling.

Looking at the broken wooden object on the floor, Arisu could see that the object was a kind of screen and that on top of it were several of the piled up hunting pillars, which surely fell the moment the screen broke.

Even though Himejima couldn't see, he sensed the presence of everyone who had fallen and immediately understood what it was about.

On the floor above the screen that was knocked down she sees: kanroji, Obanai, Sanemi, Gyuu, Tokito.  There are also friends with her, Aoi and Maya and some swordsmen like Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Obviously the screen could not support the weight of all of them.  But they did their best to try to disguise that they were spying on the beautiful scene that took place just behind in the garden.  All stand up and have in their expressions the blush taking their faces all over, for having been caught.

Tanjiro comes out ahead with his face redder than the others and practically screams.  "I'm so sorry!"

The others apologize, but in a quieter, quieter tone than Tanjiro's did it.

Arisu was still trying to digest what happened, when she sees someone coming down the hall and out the door to the garden none other than Uzui, who rises from the ashes like a phoenix, he is still under the effect of sake and walks supporting himself on the walls, and finally when he stops at the door he sees the hilarious scene and decides to release his pearls next...

"- Himejima-Kun I must say that this cherry color you have on your lips looks great on you hahahaha"

Then Uzui bends over and vomits up all of his dinner along with the sake.

Himejima smiles awkwardly, and responds to Uzui.
"- This is very good, Uzui, I was wondering if this color would suit me."

Arisu looks at Himejima surprised by the humorous response he gave to his friend, she finds Himejima's reaction very interesting.

At the same time, she thinks to herself that she didn't know it was possible to feel so embarrassed in just one day, and finally finds the whole situation funny and tries to hold back the urge to laugh.

Kanroji acts on impulse and with her hands clasped to her face she speaks.  "Aahhh, what a beautiful kiss, Arisu-Kun and Himejima-San, sorry, but we couldn't resist staying in the room!!!" 

It is natural for Mitsuri to act like this, as a pillar of love, she is naturally sensitive to these moments.

Himejima lets out a short laugh, and Arisu watches him in surprise.
He speaks into her ear.
"-They've been here from the beginning."

Arisu blushes more than ever.
" -I didn't notice."  She answers.

"-I did."  Says Himejima.

This made her thoughtful, as he didn't mind letting everyone know how they felt about each other.

After the beautiful romantic vexation, Himejima encourages everyone to return to the dining room, he took Arisu's hand to lead her with him there.