Saque

Maya prepares to accompany Kyojuro to the dinner that will be held in just a few hours.

She is distressed, wants to get ready, but doesn't know where to start.
She's thought away at the same time, looking at the outfit she intends to wear, she has carefully separated, Kyojuro won't see her in uniform tonight.

Maya's outfit is a beautiful Chinese dress, which she got for her old work, a friend had given her.

It was a satin red dress, the ends in the short sleeve and the collar and hem, it was in black, there was a beautiful embroidery on the breast towards the shoulder.

She was for a moment contemplating and imagining what the magical moment she had been waiting for so long would be like.

Arisu enters the room and sees Maya with her head in the clouds, she smiles,  as the warmth feeling of seeing the friend happy as this take her.

Maya confesses to being lost.

"- Don't worry, I'll help you. Come on, let's get to work." Says Arisu.

Arisu starts with her hair, with light and delicate movements, doing a fancy hairstyle and then a makeup to highlight Maya's beautiful features.

When finished, the two look in the mirror.

The lips are smiling to the reflexion.

Maya for the first time looks insecure and asks. " - Do you think he'll like it?"

Arisu, thinking how adorable all the situation is, tell her... "- Maya my dear, you are as beautiful as a night with a full moon, stunning, of course he will like it."

Maya laughs and says. "- If he doesn't like, can I blame you?"

"- haha...oh well...I don't think that's possible, after all, if he invited you to be with him, it's because he liked you, right?"

"- Yes." Maya's eyes are shining.

Aoi entered the room, supraised by Maya's beauty, and with har hands on the face she says. "- Maya, how beautiful you are!"

Maya smiles by Aoi's compliment, sure it's going to be quite a night.

Aoi is excited too, because tonight, not only will the pillars but also the swordsmen, so Inosuke will be present.

"- What will you wear Arisu?" Aoi asked.

"- What do you mean what am I going to wear? She says with an intrigued expression."

"- Oh yes, I forgot to mention it, but this is a dinner for everyone. And we're even going to participate, we're not just going to serve today." Said Aoi.

"- Oh my, I didn't know we could join the pillars sometimes." Said Arisu.

"- Yes, sometimes we receive the invitation, it is a form of thanks for our work too." Aoi said.

Arisu suddenly has an even greater expectation, not only for her friend Maya, but also now for herself.

So, she decides to choose her clothes, she chooses with care and affection her favorite dress... made of light and delicate fabric, the color is black with small white flowers, the print reminds Sakura's delicate flowers, the sleeves are long and the neckline is light makes the dress even more feminine. It is waisted with an understated twirl on her skirt that is thigh-length. It's a beautiful dress. She finishes arranging her hair leaving the light waves highlighted and highlights her big, pretty eyes with delicate makeup.