They were all alone in the office now.

"I didn't knew you would be so shameful to stalk me" Arthit smirked.

"As if... i would rather clean the filthy home of fithy joss rather than to stalk you if i am free" kong said rather snorted. Its true tho joss, his half american cousin and he is messy as hell even tho he has a wife and a kid he is still a kid in heart and jane, his wife had stopped caring about their home's mess and Kong being borderline OCD just cant see it so whenever he visits them he starts to clean which is very much welcomed by jane although she feels bad about making her guest work.

Arthit didnt knew but hearing someone's name from kong's mouth he didnt feel good at all. And what's that why is he going to this joss's home!

(Me:I can smell something burning p'arthit.
Arthit: yeah probably your food . Its definitely not my heart ¤_¤
Me: whatever you say p)

"So how come a ivy league student here" he was kinda impressedby his record but wasnt going to show it.

"Why is your company that low" hearing snarky remark arthit felt rage but kept quiet its not like there arent any employees who went there its just he is curious to why kong's here.

"Anyways I think the project would do better with 10 percent increase in funds and framing a time limit...." kong explained the sample project and its solutions. Arthit had to admit the younger is a genius. He also put his 2 pennies and they completed the project much faster than expected.

"Khun arthit I hope we can complete the 3 months without the mention of past. After 3 months I will resign for the best." Arthit's heart sank hearing the word khun. It sounded so distance and he felt odd and hia heart clenched he doesnt know what's the meaning of this. Isnt he supposed to hate this junior? Isnt this junior the bad guy?

"That would be good. I dont think my fiancee would like you being here"' arthit said almost against his will he didnt want the younger to leave but at the same time he did and kong felt like he was going to have a heart attack hearing the word fiancee. He clenched and unclenched his fist and jaw to calm himself.

"Sure khun. If there is nothing more I shall take my leave". He is feeling suffocated and he neede to get out.

Arthit just nodded. He had been missing the younger for 3 years even tho he would never admit it actually he never knew he missed him he just felt like he is missing something and after meeting him again he knew what or who he was missing. There were so many unsolved pieces that just didnt fit. He wanted the younger and he wanted him happy but at same time he wanted the younger to break and crumble into pieces. Sometimes he would dream of them being together and happy. What happened to me? Is the question he often asked. He was brought out of his musings when he heard

"KONGPOB!" It was knott, arthit's best friend, his manager when he modelled and his PA.

"P knott! Swadee" kong said a bit trembling

"Oh nong how much we had tried to find you? Its like you vanished from face of earth" knott asked concerned and hugged him in the flow. He was really concerned for this sweet annoying hero junior.

"Oh ho P I was on internet all the time just open yale's webpage or the specter group you will find me smilling at you" kong said smiling and winking after letting go of the hug which became awkward after knot's spur of the moment bravery wore off as he is not a person to initiate the friendly hugs or handshakes and all and although Kong hated arthit he couldnt bring himself to hate his friends because they were kind to him after arthit's 180 degree turn and they did tried to find him but he refused to acknowledge them.

"Oho still flirty I see and if you are trying to flex then you succedded in it. So yale and specter group?" knott said gently ruffling kong's hair.

For some reason arthit didnt like the exchange at all first the hug, then nong, the ruffling of hair and lastly kong's flirting and he would argue that its not jealousy but we know better. So arthit cleared his throat to gain there attention and glared at them.
Kong excused himself.

"Knott why are you flirting with that brat? Should I tell tew?" Arthit asked obviously irritated.

"Oh tell him and he will beat the heck out of you and kong's not a brat its you for 3 fuckin years we have tolerated you with that witch now I just dont know if you are my friend or not, my friend that i knew would never play someone like that" knot said not lifting his head from his phone and typing something vigourously.

"Knott you know its not..." arthit started but was cutoff by knott

"Enough arthit we have turned blind eye to this so just stop and please dont hurt kong anymore oh watch this he is certainly a genius he turned the rejection to his success". He proceeded to show arthit the yale website of kong giving valedictorian speech, him getting many awards and getting his internship certificate from specter group and special award for his contribution in a huge problem and harvey looking at him with proud eyes and looked way too friendly and yale's student page where kong was getting serenaded and confessed by way too many people on valentine's day and lastly kong kissing a beautiful girl infront of the kissing booth.

Arthit was fuming with anger now. He just wanted to kill this harvey guy and that girl kissing him and send away all those students confessing him. He almost went to take the phone from knott's hand to smash it but knott was fast and took away his hand.

"What? I am happy even after all the betrayal he is happy... atleast shows he is happy so stop okay. Anyways what is he doing here?"

Arthit clenched his fist hard and started taking deep breathes to calm himself then he went to explain about kong's job and the contract.

"Oh shit now he has to put up with your bullshit and the bitch witch for 3 months" knott by the end of explanation was ready to punch the contract paper.

"Hey knott the girl you called bitch witch is my fiancee give respect" arthit said.

"As if...anyways you have got a shoot in 2 hours" knott snarked.

Knott gave the details and went away. Now this is another thing that puzzled arthit if kong was the bad guy like nam said and he himself played kong to get revenge which he deserved then why does all his friends have a soft spot for kong. Even after all the complicated relationship his friends never left him and that was one thing he was grateful for. Sure knott's snarky remarks irritated him but he never left his side and was always there. And arthit knew he couldnt have done both modelling and bussiness heck even one of them if not for knott so whatever knott says and however he says it arthit wont let him go.

Did you guys saw the new MV Law of attraction by singto,krist,bright,win,off,gun,tay and new?
I am so happy! 🥲😊
07/07/2022