Prolougue

Susie, Kris... are you going to leave...?"

A lone figure wearing a pastel-green robe and hat, complete with a magenta scarf and a pair of green glasses, stood, sending the question to a pair of warriors, that had helped claim back the Dark World from a total tyrant. One warrior, a human male named Kris, had blue skin and hair and wore a suit of silver armor over a blue bodysuit with a short, torn pink and blue cape. The other, a reptilian female with yellow eyes, Susie, had plum hair, lavender pink skin and wore a long black vest with some purple trims, a sleeveless purple shirt, a pair of baggy plum pants, and black boots, complete with golden trims. On her arms, she had studded bracelets and around her waist, a belt with a large golden buckle in the shape of a heart.

The figure, Ralsei, walked forward until he was level with Susie and Kris' path. He turned to face the duo, his face obscured by shadows. "Umm... I..." he began, sliding his hat over his face as if to hide some sort of shame from his team mates. "I just wanted to say... I..."

Kris and Susie glanced at one another, unsure if they should prompt Ralsei to finish his sentence. When they looked back, his hat was completely off his head, but his face was hidden behind it. They could see however, a pair of white furry hands holding each side of said hat. "I... I really enjoyed meeting you two, and..." Ralsei continued, seemingly still shy about something. His voice was however, muffled slightly by his hat.

"Hey, can you STOP mumbling into your hat for a sec? Can barely hear ya, dude." Susie said, slight annoyance in her voice. Kris responded with a simple "Mmm-hmm." and a nod. Ralsei seemed to suddenly feel a twinge of guilt, as he suddenly blurted out the words "O-oh, I'm sorry!", before finally revealing his face. Susie, upon catching a glimpse of his face, seemed to have been taken aback by it, her eyes going wide and her body flared up, resulting in an odd pose, where she was standing with her right leg in front of her left, said leg bent whilst the her right leg was straight. This was made even more apparent by Susie's right arm going across her body, whilst her left arm was thrown backwards. Even Kris, who's hair had been over his eyes the whole time, had to lift his fringe up to get a good look at Ralsei. And even though he didn't react the same manner Susie did, there was still that element of surprise in his look.

Ralsei, to say the least, looked adorable to the two. He had white fur all over his face, complete with pink horns and some pink accents in his fur. There was also a pink flush on his cheeks, under the frames of his glasses, but by this point, that wasn't a shock to Kris and Susie. In fact, for Kris, just standing close to Ralsei would make him blush profusely.

"Um... Kris, Susie... I..." Ralsei began, his face visible and his voice clear, before he turned his head to face the human and reptile. Both Kris and Susie noticed inside his mouth was a pair of sharp canine teeth along the top row of his mouth. If Ralsei wanted to pull off a vampire goth look, with those teeth, he could probably pull it off with ease. He then closed his eyes before continuing to speak. "I hope I can see you again soon. Next time, I'll make you lots of yummy cakes, alright?"

Susie was speechless, still taken aback by how Ralsei looked without his hat. She quickly regained her composure, replying with a quick "Umm, yeah! Sure, dude..." followed by a quick nervous laugh. She then quickly turned to Kris, a blush of her own forming on her face. "Let's go, Kris." She muttered as she quickly walked towards the portal. Kris watched her walk off, before turning back to Ralsei. "Yeah, that'll be nice Ralsei." he said. Ralsei smiled back at him, still holding onto his hat. "See you around Kris." Ralsei said with a smile and a wave. Kris returned said gesture with a wave of his own, a smile and a "Yeah, see you soon." before walking after Susie.

The portal closed with Kris' soul and with that, a blinding white light consumed them both. Kris and Susie shielded their eyes from this assault on their sight and when the light faded, they were stuck in pitch blackness. "Wh... what happened?! I can't see anything!" Susie's voice spoken out, panicked from the blackness. What followed was a symphony of crashes, thumps, and voices from both Susie and Kris, along with other miscellaneous sounds. At one point, there was a sharp gasp from Susie, followed by a "Hey, watch it! That was my foot!" from her. After a few seconds, there was a click and light quickly filled the empty classroom Susie and Kris were standing in. Various toys and board games sprawled out on the floor, along with a cabinet that was open, spilling various paper works all over the floor too.