61 Shake What Your Momma Gave You

Начните с самого начала

"Holy fuck." Raleigh says as she looks at me, making my smirk widen.

       "You taste sweeter than I ever imagined." I tell her, sitting next to her. Raleigh blushes and I grin. I lean my head on her shoulder and hold her hand, making circles with my thumb on her veins. Raleigh gets up, looks at me and slowly kneels to the ground in front of me. Her eyes are full of mischief and my heart starts to race.

"What are you doing?" I ask Raleigh and she just smirks.

"I'm going to make you a moaning mess." She responds after a quick minute. Her hands slowly trail up my legs as she gets closer and I'm already trying to steady my breathing. The thought of her full lips around my dick and her gagging on the ground on her knees is enough to make grip the couch. Raleigh's fingers slowly undo my belt, making me die of anticipation. The desire and need to be touched by her consumes my thoughts.

      Raleigh slowly pulls down my pants and boxers to see my dick all ready for her. She leans in and lightly brushes her lips against the tip. I let out a gasp before she has my dick down her throat.

     "Ah, fucking hell!" I gasp as she picks up her pace with her tongue. She's going to be the end of me!

     "F-fuck! Raleigh! Oh fuck!" I groan and soon I cum in Raleigh's mouth and she swallows it. Such a good girl. I pant as she wipes her mouth and grins at me.

      "How was that?" She asks and I look at her in amazement.

      "Where did...did you learn to do that?" I ask as I try to catch my breath. Raleigh shrugs before answering.

     "I had some good teachers. Wait- that came out wrong! No, no! Not like that! I promise! I was taught with a banana! I promise!" Raleigh quickly says, trying to explain.

     "A banana?" I ask, rising my eyebrow and as she fidgets with her hands and blushes, I burst out laughing.

      "What? What else was I supposed to practice on?!"

     "I can't believe that you practiced." I say as I shake my head, still smiling.

      "I just wanted to make sure you felt good and it wasn't horrible." She mumbles and I sigh, putting a hand on her cheek and the other on her hands.

     "It would've been okay, princess. I would've taught you. Plus it wouldn't matter because you would be on her knees and that alone does things to me. Plus your heavenly lips. You have no idea how often I've thought about that. I couldn't get it out of my mind." I admit to her softly and she hugs me.

     "I love you."

     "I love you too." I tell her as I kiss her forehead and then her soft lips.

"Should we get going to the party?" Raleigh asks me, holding my hands and I grin.

"Well we are the party." I respond and she shakes her head with a grin of her own.

       "What we are is the hosts. Which means, we should probably get back before our introduction. Plus we need to do pictures before that." Raleigh reminds me and I sigh.

      "Can't we just hide here?" I ask, pulling her in and holding her.

      "Unfortunately not, these people came to see us to get married and celebrate our love; which means we need to be good hosts. Plus I'm sure when you look back on this day you'll want pictures so let's go get those done."

        "I hate it when you're right." I mumble, letting go of Raleigh as she grins.

        "Come on bad boy, it won't be that bad." Raleigh assures me so I take her hand and she leads me back to the aisle for pictures.